I made the decision, rather abruptly on Thursday, that it was time for Jett to move to a big boy bed. By Saturday afternoon his crib was out of there and the big boy bed was in. Saturday night went pretty well, a bit of crying at the gate but after about 5 minutes he crawled in bed and covered himself up. However, nap time on Sunday looked like this... *sigh*
LOL....... Sorry I have to laugh... so funny, he is something else...gotta love him!!! It will get easier... When I came by on sat to bring the food, Mike, Mikah & Jett answered the door. Mikah was dress up in her Dorothy dress, and Jett was in the Tutu with a big oh smile on his face. He was too cute! Mikah and I went to say Hi to Presley, Dad and Jett went in the play room and came out without the tutu, LOL. They all look very happy and enjoying themselves. You get the much needed rest you deserve and need.
Too funny, and familiar. My two boys were each so different about moving to a big boy bed. One was easy, the other took advantage of the freedom. We will have to see what Syd will do.
LOL! Oh yeah, that looks familiar! We haven't put Peanut in a bed yet even though she'll be 4 in January. We are just afraid what would happen if she got up in the middle of the night or in the morning before we got up. The gate at the door is somewhat of a problem because Diva shares a room and we can't really lock her in. Good luck on that, BTW.
7 comments:
thats hilarious.....go Jett!!!
If only that baby gate reached all the way to the top of the doorframe... the mess would be contained within his little domain! What a turkey!! ;-)
LOL....... Sorry I have to laugh... so funny, he is something else...gotta love him!!! It will get easier... When I came by on sat to bring the food, Mike, Mikah & Jett answered the door. Mikah was dress up in her Dorothy dress, and Jett was in the Tutu with a big oh smile on his face. He was too cute! Mikah and I went to say Hi to Presley, Dad and Jett went in the play room and came out without the tutu, LOL. They all look very happy and enjoying themselves. You get the much needed rest you deserve and need.
Too funny, and familiar. My two boys were each so different about moving to a big boy bed. One was easy, the other took advantage of the freedom. We will have to see what Syd will do.
OK, this picture merits me commenting again to say how much I truly adore this boy!!
I laugh every time I look at it because it is SO Jett.
hee hee hee
LOL! Oh yeah, that looks familiar! We haven't put Peanut in a bed yet even though she'll be 4 in January. We are just afraid what would happen if she got up in the middle of the night or in the morning before we got up. The gate at the door is somewhat of a problem because Diva shares a room and we can't really lock her in. Good luck on that, BTW.
Post a Comment