Saturday, May 30, 2009

Music and Make-up

Last weekend, Mike and Jett took off to do 'Guy stuff', so Mikah and I thought it a perfect opportunity to turn on some music and do make-up and nails. Don't we look marvelous?! And we didn't forget Miss Presley, she sat in her swing on the table next to us, and joined in the fun..

7 comments:

sheree said...

that is too sweet! What a fun and girly day :)

Krissy said...

What a fun day!

Stephanie said...

SMOOCH! big Hollywood kisses, that looks like fun, oh I need to spend more time with my girls like that.Presley,cracks me up, she always has that twinkle in her eye.She just reminds me of a ball of light...like a bouncing ball! She looks like she's ready to take over the world.. in a good way!

Mara said...

look at that smile ~! I can't get Kayden to smile at the camera- she stops whatever she is doing to see what that camera thing is... What great pics you got !

Sue said...

I LOVE this!! I am sure that you made memories that will last a lifetime (for both of you). Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Jeanette said...

The lovely ladies!!!

Cheri said...

What perfect fun, while the boys are out!! Presley looks like she is beside herself with excitement...I'm thinking she is going to be a girlie girl like Mikah.

Blog Archive