Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chirstmas again!!

My mother had bilateral knee surgery prior to the holidays, therefor, we decided to postpone Christmas with them and my two sisters, until she was up to 4 grandkids climbing all over her! So, this past weekend, we loaded up the kids and headed to Noni and Popi's to celebrate Christmas again!

Click image to enlarge
The beautiful 'cousin' Devlin...

I'm not sure how we managed to get all 4 kiddo's in a picture, pretty amazing feat!

Silly cousins... Tap dancing cheerleaders and their favorite Football player.... er, I mean Fireman?!



But he is a super cute Fireman, don't cha' think?

As is Popi...


Uncle Jason is soooo cool!

"I'm kind of a big deal to these two!"

Christmas a month late means no big Turkey fuss, but instead, head to a resteraunt and let them clean up the mess!!!

Aunt Kristy and Aunt Kim, with 'all their girls'

My little ray of sunshine...

"Did I mention what a big deal I am to these two??!"

"But it makes my Mommy's heart swell to see her sisters love me so much!!"

Noni and J Boy!

Now this was our kind of resteraunt... paper plates for appetizers and BYOB,
we're classy like that!


Sweet, sweet cousins...

YES! They are wearing their matching Princess PJ's out to dinner, some battles aren't worth the trouble. Besides, didn't I mention we were 'classy like that!'

Me and Hubsy...

Noni and her Grandbabies!!

13 comments:

Heather said...

Christmas in January .. love that.Would have given me more time to shop!
Seriously,looks like a great time with all your beautiful,beautiful family.

Little butterfly is looking good.Really happy and healthy.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

It looks like your mom is feeling alright - hope her knee is healing quickly! how fun to celebrate christmas again in january! looks like the kids LOVED it :)

Krissy said...

What sweet cousins!

my family said...

what a great idea...I'd love to extend our christmas celebrations. P is so precious and you can tell greatly loved by many

Denise said...

I just got two Christmas cards this past week so as far as I am concerned, Christmas is still going on. I bet it was much more relaxing to spend it with them a month later anyway. Can I just say that I can not believe how "old" Presley is looking all of a sudden. She seems like such a big girl now. Please give her a big squeeze for me!!

Tina said...

What lovely pictures, looks like everyone had a great time, nothing like family getting together!
Presley is looking so amazing, so big, I love her beautiful smile. Big hugs to her!!

Stephanie said...

Were classy like that too!!!! i love it!
What beautiful pics. That looks like the best time ever... and no one threw up!!!! Can you ask for anything more?

Unknown said...

Another Christmas, who wouldn't love that? My kids definitely would!

Brenda Brown said...

Love the pj's out to eat!! How very...real!

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

Very FUN! I love th Pj's at dinner, I think it is classy!!!

Rachael and Chris said...

What happy pictures! And we're classy like that, too...one day we will have to meet up and share a beer in our pjs. :)

All 4 My Gals said...

You have such a beautiful family.

Mary said...

Great picture of you two!

Blog Archive