Monday, July 28, 2008

Mike's dog tags

A few mornings ago I noticed these laying on Mike's night stand and thought I would write about them and what an amazing Daddy my kiddo's have. For any of you who don't know my husband and are envisioning a man in a wife beater wearing these dog tags, you couldn't be more wrong...LOL!!! Nope, he wears them under his shirt every day, no one has probably ever noticed them, I even forget he wears them at times. He has updated them at the arrival of each kiddo and I think he is an incredible father and husband for loving his family so much that he wants to wear something like this, every day, all day...close to his heart and just for him.
The top date is our anniversary date, followed by each of the kid's names and birth dates.


5 comments:

Patsy DeSalvo said...

Well, since I do know the man, I'm not surprised at the dog tags - didn't know about them - but not surprised that my nephew knows he's blessed with all these beauties in his life! Love ya Mike!

All 4 My Gals said...

That's a really great idea! I have been looking at getting T dog tags with all of our contact info on it, just to wear when we are in large public places. :)

Aunt Kim said...

i am not surprised.....heroes wear dog tags......

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

What a neat idea! :) Your family is so beautiful! Thank you for following our blog and praying for Kennedy. I added you to my reader so I can follow Presley's journey (and the rest of your family, too!) I will be back! :)
Renee & Kennedy

Aunt Kim said...

Kennedy's mom--this is Kele's sister and I have tried to post on your blog a few times and for some reason couldn't but I wanted you to know that I have also been following Kennedy's progress and she and your family are in my daily prayers. What a beautiful family you have.

Kim

Blog Archive