Saturday, February 4, 2012

'Presley & Jacob, sittin' in a tree...'

Every single Down's kiddo I meet, I want to steal and take home, they are all so stinkin' cute. And Presley's classmate Jacob, is no different ! At home, we tease Presley, and call Jacob her boyfriend... they truly are precious together. And the best part is, he comes with a really cool family!  We went and spent the day with them a few weeks ago, and just had a blast!
The cute couple... lol!



5 comments:

JEllen said...

Looks like future prom dates to me:) Sarah was so excited to see Presley again. Good to see you back to blogging as we love to read about your precious family.

my family said...

too cute, so glad you are back

Heather said...

Zoey's object of affection is Jared ... she adores him and when you ask her if she loves Jared, she tilts her head to her shoulder,in a coy little flirty way, and nodes her head yes. so darling.

Jacob looks like a keeper. Would his parents go for an arrange marriage now?

porchwork said...

Presley is getting so big!!! I still check in with you every now and then to see how you are all doing. Take care!!!
Brenda Brown

Unknown said...

your family is is gorgeous! What a cute post!!! First time I have been to your blog! I will be back for sure! :) Katie

Blog Archive