2. Steam clean carpet in formal
3. New cell phone...
thanks to Jett!!!
All in a matter of a day or so, Jett managed to pull the T.V. in the play room out of the entertainment center, essentially yanking the cord out of the T.V. Then he took the coffee tub out of the kitchen and into the formal living room, where he proceeded to pour the coffee grounds all over the carpet and couch, and lastly, after looking everywhere for my cell phone, I finally gave up, deciding it would show up sooner or later, and it did... in the load of laundry I pulled from the dryer, in pieces, I might add! Big sigh!!
8 comments:
Oh that boy!! "Mr. Destructo" might be an appropriate nickname for him! ;)
You know he's got to keep things interesting, because he knows that A) you have nothing else to worry about these days (haha) B)You wanted to spend your money on those things and C) he needs another little boy to keep him busy and entertained (uhhu, and I know one...really cute too!) :) Hang in there girly and give presley a big hug for me today!
LOL! He's a little stinker, huh?
ALL BOY!!! Bless your heart!
Oh Geez! Looks like the Terrible 2's will be with you for a long time.
Not that I don't miss you....... But Thank Goodness Kamden and Jett are not in the same town! A-Town would be in trouble! LOL
I guess he is keeping you on your toes. BTW, What's a tax return?!? LOL
YIKES! Good thing he didn't hurt himself on that TV though.
Post a Comment