Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How stinkin' cute is my neice?!?

IS MY NEICE...

I sooooo hate that I don't live closer to my younger sister and my neice, Devlin. Unfortunately, it is about a 4 and 1/2 hour drive! Mikah and Jett soooo love their Devlin, the last time she was here they literally fought over her, like hitting each other, fought over her, LOL!
I meant to post these pics of her from Easter, because I thought my sister's idea was brilliant,(an idea she credits one of her friends for), she convinced Devlin to give all of her passies to the Easter bunny to give to other little boys and girls that may need them!!! LOL! I thought that was such a clever idea to get her to 'break the habit', and she is so precious giving them to him in the first picture.
Really, the whole passey story is just an excuse to show off some pictures of her, I think she is the most precious thing in the world!!!





2 comments:

Sue said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!! I love the picture of her giving her passies to the Easter Bunny. Amy tried every thing imaginable to get her Griffin to give up his. Hope this worked for your neice!

All 4 My Gals said...

She is adorable!

Blog Archive