Gosh I cannot wait to meet that sweet little girl! Oh wish you were right around the corner...someday maybe! :) Give her big luvs!! And you too my dear! xo
Oh Miss Presley,I love you so and these pictures are so darling.Yes wild and I see a certain spunk and twinkle in those eyes that says ... momma watch out.Love to you and got your message.Didn't get home until nine.I will try and call tomorrow.
OMG Kele, she's gotten way too big. I haven't blogged in a month, nor have I visited any blogs. And I'm missing Miss Pres growing up. I won't stay away that long again. Give those cheeks BIG squeezes from me. Love to you all!
9 comments:
Love the look!
Gosh I cannot wait to meet that sweet little girl! Oh wish you were right around the corner...someday maybe! :) Give her big luvs!! And you too my dear! xo
Thanks for making me smile...she looks awesome!!! And, yes, your niece is adorably cute!!
Oh Miss Presley,I love you so and these pictures are so darling.Yes wild and I see a certain spunk and twinkle in those eyes that says ... momma watch out.Love to you and got your message.Didn't get home until nine.I will try and call tomorrow.
Oh I just love her! :)
Oh this sweet potato cracks me up!Give her a squeeze for me, a stranger who is totally taken by that sparkle!
OMG Kele, she's gotten way too big. I haven't blogged in a month, nor have I visited any blogs. And I'm missing Miss Pres growing up. I won't stay away that long again. Give those cheeks BIG squeezes from me.
Love to you all!
WoW!!! Presley girl that is one funky doo. Your face is the sweetest!!!
Love this pic!!!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment