I thought 92 degree days meant a reprive from the cudies, but apparently not. Strep throat, ear infections and bad moods were abound this past week, thankfully we are on the mend!
is that YOU buried under all those kids??? if so, i need it emailed to me please. Thanks!! and soooo happy everyone is on the mend. especially before next week.
I didn't post this but 10 minutes after I arrived home with Zoey,Jake informed me he had a headache and sore throat.A quick trip to the doctors revealed ... Strep.Can you believe it?10 minutes!!!Miss you.Is there a good time for me to call??Hope your weekend is good.Kisses to all.
I think the warm weather should come with a guarantee. Unfortunately it's been chilly here, so we don't have 'that' guarantee yet! So sorry they are sick! :( That 2nd photo is priceless...I love it. Feel better Giles family...we LOVE YOU! I'd like to call next week...what day is best my friend??
8 comments:
is that YOU buried under all those kids??? if so, i need it emailed to me please. Thanks!! and soooo happy everyone is on the mend. especially before next week.
I'm so sorry your all miserable. I know we think the summer is a break from the buggies.
I didn't post this but 10 minutes after I arrived home with Zoey,Jake informed me he had a headache and sore throat.A quick trip to the doctors revealed ... Strep.Can you believe it?10 minutes!!!Miss you.Is there a good time for me to call??Hope your weekend is good.Kisses to all.
Wecome to summer with kids, just like winter only hotter. Well at least their not throwing up, anything is better than that! Yuk
Poor babes!
I think the warm weather should come with a guarantee. Unfortunately it's been chilly here, so we don't have 'that' guarantee yet! So sorry they are sick! :( That 2nd photo is priceless...I love it. Feel better Giles family...we LOVE YOU! I'd like to call next week...what day is best my friend??
Awww! :( Hope everyone is better soon! I hate strep!!!
So glad yall are feeling better!! It will be fun to hang out with all of you again!!!
And I am glad you have a blog, so fun to see pics!!
Post a Comment