What more can a Mommy ask for on her birthday, if not a Cinderella cake!My birthday was over the weekend, while traveling to see my family, however, Mike made a point for he and the kids to do something small once we returned home. So, with Mikah's help, I got a Cinderella cake, homemade cards and the most beautiful locket bracelet, with a compass inside (I have
mentioned that I collect compasses), which Mike had engraved
"We will always find our way". I LOVE IT!As we were taking sugar filled, Cinderella bites, Mikah squealed that
"This is the best birthday party ever!", Normally, I would say she is just easy to please, but this time, I have to agree... it was absolutely delightful and absolutely... the best!!!
Thank you Mike, iLOVEu




12 comments:
That is the sweetest party ever!!! So personal!! So, are you guys around in early August? Our family may be coming to the Dallas area for an August 8th wedding in Tyler, TX. If we figure it all out, we will be visiting friends in Dallas so it would be great if we could meet up. I will keep you updated!!
How very sweet! I love the compass! (and the cinderella cake!)
Happy Birthday!
Alrighty ...maybe you want to reevaluate the crappy friend conversation we had ... missed your birthday did I?Nice friend I am.Sorry.Beautiful bracelet Kele for a beautiful you.Happy belated Birthday.
Happy Birthday sweetheart! I have been wanting to get your Birthdate and now I have it...well the weekend it was anyway! Happy Happy birthday luv! Such a cute cake and love the compass. Glad you have a family that adores you! Xo
Oh I called you MOnday. You were sleeping...sorry bad timing!
Love the bracelet........... how sweet, you have a awesome hubby and kiddos, they loves you soooooooooooooooo much. You are truly blessed! I'm glad you loved it. Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Princess, haha! What a beautiful bracelet, that's so sweet.And homemade cards are the best. Sounds like you had an extra wonderful day.
Happy Belated Birthday!! That WAS the best birthday...a Cinderella cake and the bracelet with those words ingraved was awesome. That's pretty special!!! Enjoyed seeing your special party.
Happy Birthday! What a sweet celebration. thank you so much for your kind words on my last post. I needed that! =0)
Seriously, that is the most romantic thing I've heard of in a long time...what sweet words from your hubby! Love ya lots; glad it was a great day!
<>< Emily
ahhhh....sorry so late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! sounds like you had a very special day!
Happy Belated Birthday! You have one great husband!
Post a Comment