Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beautiful girl...

Perhaps I am being biased, but doesn't this child just take your breath away??
click image to enlarge

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! JUST LIKE HER MOMMA!

THAT IS SUCH A NEAT PICTURE.....DID YOU TAKE IT YOURSELF??

Reagan Leigh said...

Very cute! Where exactly is your friend Val located?? I'm guessing in the Houston area? I have a baby she can take a picture of!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,inside and out. Hope she and everyone is feeling better.

Rachael and Chris said...

Breathtakingly beautiful. You may be biased, but you are still correct! :)

Monica said...

Oh my, that is a BEAUTIFUL girl and picture!!!!

All 4 My Gals said...

GORGEOUS!

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

Oh yes she's a beauty - and I just adore her fashion diva style! I really enjoy the various pictures of her on your blog and find myself endlessly entertained by the way she dresses for her everyday adventures. Am I correct in assuming she dresses herself? Makes me a little nostalgic for my own by-gone fairy-tale dress-up days. Or maybe the nostalgia is from the feel and tone of this particular picture. Really good job! (However, with a subject like Mikah it's probably pretty easy to get plenty of good pics!) :)

Jeanette said...

She is gorgeous! What a fabulous picture!

Aunt Kim said...

YOU ARE NOT BIASED!!!!

Cheri said...

Absolutely adorable!! :)

Heather said...

Yes a real beauty .... ust like her momma.

Blog Archive