Monday, July 5, 2010

Mikah turns 5 !!




Loving that our little butterfly is back to her happy, healthy self to enjoy big sisters special day...




I would love to say that the shining moment of Mikah's birthday was with her family,
but I would only be kidding myself,
as this child had a birthday party with her friends, that was fit for a PRINCESS!!
We are awaiting photo's to be delivered from the Castle itself,
so stay tuned...
you won't want to miss the fairest party of them ALL!!

12 comments:

sheree said...

WOW! I can't wait to see more photos from Mikah's magical day! ADORABLE :)

Kelly said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Mikah!! Kele, she is absolutely beautiful!!! Cannot wait for more photos of your FABULOUS day:)

Kele, it's so nice to see Miss P back to her "fluttering" self:) I am sure that there was lots to celebrate!! GREAT FAMILY PIC:)

Katie Kilcoyne said...

So glad to see an update and a happy one at that! Happy Birthday Mikah.

Rochelle said...

Happy birthday Mikah! Looks like a fabulous time with your family but, we can't wait to see the princess party pics!

So good to see Presley there enjoying family time. Love the family picture, so cute.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Mikah!! I am so excited that I have actually had the pleasure meeting you. And oh my heart...to see Presley looking soooo back to herself just fills me with joy!! Can't wait to see the "Castle" pics

my family said...

what a happy birthday!so glad to see you back...P looks great :)

Heather said...

I have to say,5 was a magical age.Truly,truly magical.

Having raised three little princess' of my own,into adulthood,I can assure you that there are an abundance of amazing moments awaiting you and your sweet Mikah.But as we watched old videos of the girls last night,so tiny and innocent,with darling little voices, my heart couldn't help but wonder,where did the time go.

And here I am doing it all over with the littlest princess and her brothers and the fact that I know how fast it goes,makes me treasure the time and hold it a bit tighter,all the more.

And would you look at the butterfly?Now that made my heart soar!She looks incredible.Absolutely incredible.

Will try to catch you tomorrow.In the midst of a move!!!

Lacey said...

Happy birthday pretty girl! Sounds like a great birthday party!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Mikah!!!!! Five looks MARVELOUS on you !!

Everyone looks so happy and beautiful in the pics! PERFECT!!!!

Love and hugs!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

looks like such a wonderful 5th birthday celebration as a family - happy birthday Mikah!!! so happy that Presley is feeling MUCH better and was home to celebrate her big sis's bday :)

Mary said...

Happy birthday Mikah!

heidi marie said...

happy birthday mikah! looks like you had a lot of fun.

and i'm so glad to see your little sis is home and healthy!!!

Blog Archive