Tuesday, June 15, 2010

T21 Family Photo...

Once again, Presley's recent illness, reminds me just how beautiful this blog-land family that I am part of, is!

Through these little loves of ours, we are all connected, and I have made some amazing friends,
some unbelievably caring, faithful and amazing friends.

I love this family of ours so much, that I wanted to get a family photo taken,
but seeing as how 'our family', pretty much covers the four corners of the earth, I am thinking a photo shoot in the park next Sunday, isn't going to be too feasible.

But I am not one to give up when I have my mind set on something,

AND I WANT A FAMILY PICTURE darn it!!
SO....





Everyone say "CHEESE!"






I know there are so many little loves out there, with that 'little extra something', that aren't pictured. I am so sorry to leave anyone out, Presley and I love you ALL!
But to keep it simple, I just collected photos from those of you who rallied Presley through this last ordeal.

Furthermore, in no way do I want to slight those lovely blog friends out there who don't have a child with that 'little extra something'.
ALL of you mean every bit as much.

But, the truth of the matter is,
I am here,
in this blogging world to begin with,
because two years ago I was feeling very afraid, very alone and very confused.
And it was here, that I reached out,
to others who reached back,
and helped me realize,
that there was no reason to be scared,
that I wasn't alone,
and that in due time,
I would no longer be one bit confused about why I was chosen for this little love of mine,
I would only be thankful that I was.


Feel free to right click and save your own copy

30 comments:

Kristin said...

It's beautiful!

Denise said...

You shocked me more than the earthquake we just had!! Here I was expecting you to ask us to send you pictures like I was doing (which by the way, I need one of Presley) and then I scroll down a bit and see that you are AMAZINGLY creative!! I can't believe you did that...wait a second, of course I believe it...all I have to do is look at that beautiful button you made Ella to see your talent. Can you email your collage to all of us? But you are right, I think we all agree that we truly are one, big, most amazing family and I don't know how I would have gotten through the last two years without Y'all either!! Love you so much and am so thrilled that you are home. Kept thinking about you being at home and wanted to send a text but spent too much time in the car today.

Tina said...

I am pretty speechless myself...this is an absolutley beautiful "family photo" you have made. Thanks.

Like Denise says this blog family is so amazing and this support system we have here is undoubtedly unique. I just know that it has helped me in a way I never ever thought it would. Even coming to terms initially with DS and what it would signify in my life has totally changed after being part of this family.

We share a special bond, whether we ever get to meet or not, and I hope even when our kids are older we can still be a part of each others lives. Just think how special that will be.

Gabriela said...

MIRJAM!!!???!?!
now, I'm crying.
thanks
gabriela

Stephanie said...

Instant tears!!! It's so beautiful! Damn our kids are the most beautiful kids in the world!!!!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!!!!!!!!!
love and huge hugs!

Rochelle said...

That is awesome, love the family picture.
What a truly beautiful family we have!

Kelly said...

Who says you can't get the perfect photo of a bunch of toddlers smiling all at once??!! Boy, did you show them, Kele!! This is the BEST family photo I have ever seen! And those are some truly BEAUTIFUL kiddos:) And you are one AMAZING friend!!!! This extended family we have here sure is a force to be reckoned with!! Together, we can get through anything!! I don't know what I would do without you all! What a FABULOUS group of people to travel with! This sure is gonna be one hell of a ride:)

Thanks Kele, for the photo keepsake:) A true treasure!

april narretto said...

I agreee with Denise I thought you wanted us to send pictures ;), just amazing, what program did you use? love it.I wish we could all get together for a real photo shoot too. Isn't it funny how we all do feel like family even though many of us have not met in person? It is such a great feeling to know you all are here.Ilove my "family"

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! I am pretty new to your blog, but I am SO thankful that your sweet little love is out of the hospital and doing better!

My daughter Faith is 14 months old and such a blessing to our family. I can't wait to get to "know" our T21 family. What a blessing :)

Pallavi said...

wow.. this looks so beautiful..
I just love it

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful family in the world!

Love it!

Cheryl said...

Oh,Kele,how sweet!!!

Rachael and Chris said...

So lovely and thoughtful, Kele. Since Red doesn't have a little extra something, we can't be part of your immediate family...perhaps we can be cousins? :)
Lots of hugs to you, as always.

Anonymous said...

Awww that is sweet :)

I'm soooo happy you all are home!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Cammie Heflin said...

I LOVE IT!!! We all needs these pix plastered all over our homes!

Heather said...

Beautiful,beautiful job Kele.We are all blessed beyond words to have the gift of each other and the gift of these amazing,amazing children in our lives.I am honored to be part of such an incredible group.Would you look at all those face ... each and everyone of them simply perfect!!!

Runningmama said...

You are making me get all teary eyed! I love, love, love that picture! And I am so glad that Presley is home! I don't know what I would do without my bloggy friends!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

If that isn't the best family photo I have ever seen...I don't know what is! I love all those adorable faces and it's amazing how many I recognize. We are a great family and I'm so glad to be part of it!!!

Emily said...

Okay... the flood gates have opened and I am bawling like a baby! What a beautiful family picture! You are amazingly talented to put that together. Loads of Love!

Kelli said...

Thank you so much for including Colin in the family photo...we are HONORED to be a part of the "family" as I depend on you all so much through the good times and bad times as well...

...so happy that your adorable little girl is doing better!!

xoxo

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

as everyone else said - i have tears in my eyes from reading your post and especially from the BEAUTIFUL "family picture" you have created! I do not know how you found such great pics of each kid and then put them together, but it is awesome! you are so right - it is pretty unbelievable this t21 family we have all found through our blogs - i am just so happy we decided to blog when whitney had her open heart surgery, little did we know the "world" out there that we would find and come to love! thank you kele for the AWESOME family picture :) we could not be happier that presley is better and your entire family is at home together!

Bulldogma said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Aren't our kids just the cutest?? :o)

Lori said...

I love this! I am totally stealing a copy and putting it on my blog. =)
That is one great looking family! =)

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!

heidi marie said...

i don't know why but this picture is making me cry. probably because i'm already a mess this week. i really hope presley is getting some strength back and doing better. i want to see that little girl home where she belongs!

Mary said...

Look at these beautiful faces! I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful family!

sheree said...

CHEEEEEEZ!

This is such an amazing family to be a part of...I wouldn't trade it for the world.

We are just SO happy the the Butterfly is feeling better and back home where she belongs :)

love you guys!

Cheri said...

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooodddddnnnnnnneeeeeessssssss, I love this!!! love it, love it, love it!! And I ditto you completely on your words...this blog world of T21 mommies has been such a huge sense of support and assurance and love that is so hard to describe. So glad to have found you 2 years ago! xoxo

Unknown said...

This is soooo precious...fabulous idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Kele! That was awesome and so well put...and you are absolutely right about this T21 world we are apart of. Makes me feel guilty that Morgan and I are right down the road from you guys and we aren't closer friends! Gotta stop letting "life" get in the way and come out and spend more time with you guys! I love that photo collage!!

Denise

Blog Archive