Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello out there!!

Guess what pretty little thang got a tube pulled out of her throat this morning???


Then guess who got to snuggle and hold that pretty little thang all day??!!



Happy girl.
Happy Mama.

OH HAPPY DAY!

26 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce, I'm so glad I did not click out without one more check of the blogs. What a beautiful sight. PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE!!! to see Presley in your arms. Oh that must feel so GOOD!!! So relieved to know that progress is heading in the right direction. Sarah will be so happy when I tell her in the morning. Bless you all.

Denise said...

BEYOND EXCITED!!! I can't tell you how happy I am to see that beautiful face and smile!!! Ella just smiled at her too :)

Kristin said...

Yay. Great news!!!!!

Denise said...

You know what is funny is that I just came in here to add that to my post and saw your comment. I was just emptying the dishwasher and she was "helping" and it reminded that I wanted to write about ALL the havoc she is causing!!

Anonymous said...

Praise GOD!!! Excellant news! Thank you for sharing with us. I am so happy you finally get to cuddle your tiger-butterfly ;)

Hugs
Kim and Miss T

Gabriela said...

Juheee!
I'm so happy to see that!
Gabriela

Heather said...

The picture sent this morning made my day,well that and Make-A-wish with our girl.

Love to you all.Snuggle her some a bit for me tomorrow.I'll try calling some time tomorrow as well.

Tina said...

The best news and the best pictures you could have posted. You just made my day! Everyday when I log in, I have just that little apprehension in my heart and pray before opening my eyes that all our little babies are well.

Keep smiling so beautifully Presley, and Kele hold her really tight and give her many kisses for us. Sending so much love and continued healing energy all the way from afar.

Pallavi said...

So happy to see these pics.. :)

Stephanie said...

HAPPY ME!!!!

Runningmama said...

Yeah! I have been praying for this sweet little thing and I am so glad that you are finally able to hold her!

Rochelle said...

WOO HOO! So happy for you! Thankful for her road to recovery!

Rachael and Chris said...

I can not imagine the relief that both you and she must have felt in that first tube-free embrace. Big hugs to you, sweet Kele.

Adrienne said...

Such wonderful news!! Praise God!

my family said...

oh what a great relief. Praise God. Nothing better than snuggling you sweet baby.

Kelly said...

YEAH!! This is such WONDERFUL news, Kele!! I am so happy for YOU and Miss Presley :) LOVE seeing that smile again:)

SNUGGLE TONS!!!! :)

Katie Kilcoyne said...

The best medicine is a Mom's hug! So happy for you all. Presley is such a tiger-fly!

Kelli said...

Yay!! So happy to see that you got to snuggle with your precious little girl!!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

I am so happy!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Bulldogma said...

Hooray for TigerFly!! So happy for you both! HUGS!

Angi said...

Beautiful, praying she keeps making progress!

To Love Endlessly said...

I cried a little when I read this. Just AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Happy Day indeed...she is so beautiful! Praying continually!!

Lori said...

Praise the Lord! So happy to hear this news!

Emily said...

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Mary said...

YAY!

Blog Archive