but other than that...
she couldn't have looked prettier Friday morning when we received our walking papers!
Wouldn't you agree?

"Oh! MY!!
to be home.
Smothered in love,
from those who adore me the most... "
These besties and sisters,
could not have been happier to be with one another again...
Can you tell,
this butterfly is a pretty big deal around here?!
AND the best part?
The past two nights, her and I have discovered
that there is this little nook on the left side of my neck,
that she fits perfectly in.
And as she sleeps there...
I kiss,
and snuggle,
and breathe in every bit of her love.
Welcome home butterfly.
26 comments:
WOO HOO!!!!! Do you know how I had to hold back not to post this before you!! Good thing you got it up today!!
And she is the most lovely butterfly in the WORLD! Just the most beautiful pictures ever! So glad Miss P is back where she belongs!!
Love and hugs!!
And the bracelet is adorable. i don't know how Stacy knew the exact size but it looks perfect.
YEAH! Welcome home sweet butterfly!! Those pics speak volumes:) BEAUTIFUL!
Landon is sending Miss P the biggest virtual kiss and hug possible:)
We are so happy that you are all resting in the comfort of your own HOME!
Oh my...this is the best news and the best pictures!! I am so happy to see your little girl home and loved by the people she loves the most! :)
Ahh, the crook of the neck...I get teary eyed just thinking about how special that is for you!
Oh that makes my heart so happy
The pictures are so sweet and you can see how happy everyone is to have her home
Woo HOO!!! I'm so glad she is home! That is the BEST feeling when we get to bring our kiddos back home!
I'm so happy to hear she is home!!And yes... she is positively adorable!!
Welcome home pretty girl.
Glad to see the precious pics of all the love!
Thanks be to God!
Yay - what great news!!!! I bet she's as happy as you :)
WOO HOO so happy for you guys!!!
Nothing like being home!
Love the pictures and I know you are LOVING having her snuggle in and sleep on your shoulder. Sweet dreams Presley, snuggle, snuggle! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." ~Hans Christian Anderson(I vividly remember posting this very same quote when the butterfly arrived home for the very first time way back when.)
Sweetest Presley,You bask in the sunshine and freedom of home and soak in the beautiful love that surrounds you ... the best medicine ever in my opinion.
Love to you all and yes Kele,start planning that trip!!!
These are the most beautiful pictures I have seen, and yes she is the most precious beautiful little thing.
So so happy to see her back home, I can't tell you how happy this makes me. This is the best news you could have given me before going to bed.
Kisses and hugs to your little butterfly, hold her close in that nook in your neck and breathe in that love, there couldn't be any better feeling.
I am beside myself with excitement at this amazing turn around since just last week. I think it truly is a miracle. I am so happy for you guys as I know all too well the happiness there is with being at home. Just keep up those wonderful snuggles and maybe give her a few more me too!! Love you guys!!
:°°°°°°°°°)
Oh, happy day!!! Such a wonderful blessing to have that love home safe and sound, where she belongs. So very, very happy for you and your precious family, Kele.
I AM SOOO glad to see that you are home with your sweet girl! How perfect that you discovered that special nook just for her. How comforting for all of you to be home together.
i'm so happy for you!
following your blog from Munich, Germany & sending my warmest wishes for the whole family,
mirjam
Praise the Lord and Welcome Home, Sweet Presely!!!
I can tell by the pics that you were definitely missed! =)
Such great news =)
Oh it's so wonderful to see her looking so good and getting to enjoy the love of her family!!
Those precious pictures made me cry.
Ohhhhhhh I love this post!!!! and the breathing in of your littlest love as she snuggles into you....nothing better! Welcome home Miss Presley! xoxo
Yeah...
She looks so adorable in those pics..Welcome home sweety...
Lots of Love
A wonderful thing to read on this Monday morning, I am so very happy your little love is back home!!!
I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy to read this news!!! I missed it when I checked blogs yesterday - WELCOME HOME Presley :) I am incredibly happy for you and your family that you are all together again AT HOME!!! I love the pics of her at home, especially the cute matching dresses! SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! She is VERY lovely!! So gald yall are back as a family!
Your pictures brought tears to my sister and I. We are so happy for all of you. Now, we need an updated picture of the two of you.
YAY! She is so precious! I'm so glad she's home!
Welcome home sweet Butterfly!!!
Post a Comment