Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Lovin' 2010

As a few have wondered in the last month,
and feeling compelled to answer sweet Katie's text from last night,
(a lovely, fellow coach's wife and loyal follower of our family blog)...

"YES... I AM ALIVE!"

Pretty sure one month between posts is some kind of record for me!

All I can say is we have been staying very busy, and have enjoyed Daddy home these last couple of months.
BUT, Daddy is now offiially back a work,
and summer is finding it's way to an end,
and life will back to schedules and structure,
which almost seems like a welcome change at this point!

Lot's is going on with Pres,
and I can't wait to put it all on the blog once school starts,
and our life is somewhat normal again.
She is so amazing!
She is just dying to talk, walk and just straight up turn into a big girl on me!!!
I think she will be turning a corner soon,
and I am excited about what is around that corner,
but dreading it a bit as well.
I am not ready for her to be a big girl,
seriously, I'm not!

More updates on specific stuff at a later time,
I just want to get some of our pics from the summer posted since I am so behind.

MAJOR picture overload below.
But no worries,
I only expect that family will make it to the end, lol!




SUMMER LOVIN'

2010








Presley is now in a 'BIG' girl car seat...


Lovin' our Joella...


Veiwing 'Toy Story 3' (I must say I think it is my favorite out of all of them) and it was Presley's 1st movie!!










Finding creative ways to stay cool...







Mikah and Jett perfected their bike riding skills...







So much fun with cousin's...





So much fun with friends...






Our water slide got ALOT of use this summer....


















I like ending with this picture, my baby girl looking so big and trying so hard, to not be a 'baby' anymore!!

12 comments:

Katie Kilcoyne said...

I got a mention! I was starting to worry about you. Enjoyed the pics and I love seeing Miss Presley growing up, I think. You were right about the summer being so awesome. Will we see you tomorrow?

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

Looks like lots of summer fun, so good to see a new post! Can you believe our girls will be starting kindergarten in 1 week, oh my!

Heather said...

Love the picture overload.It makes me feel closer tot he action and all of you.The water slide ... so fun!Airhockey ... my favorite.Jett's backside ...darling.And Miss P ... beautiful.Just beautiful,Now come visit,would you??

Rochelle said...

Well since we are family you KNOW I had to look at all the pics!=)
No wonder you have been MIA you guys have been so busy having so much fun.
Presley does look like a big girl. I agree I am not ready for my girl to be big either but she is changing right before my eyes.
Can't wait for an update on how she is doing.
Hugs to you!

my family said...

so glad to see your are back. Great picture of your 2 girls together (close to the bottomo f your post)

Rachael and Chris said...

I may not be family, but how could I not make it to the end of all those adorable photos?!?! That pic of Mikah in her bathing suit, cowboy hat and sunglasses kills me...all 3 of your sweeties are too precious for words.

Denise said...

I made it to the end!! Woo hoo!! All great pics. You guys had a great and very active summer. Things to note....were the first pics at the Dallas Zoo? I have the same pics with my kiddos from a few years ago. Secondly, looks like your skating rinks are stuck in the 80's just like ours are here in Cali :) And finally, Miss Ella has the same orange and yellow sun outfit that Presley is wearing in that one picture. Miss you guys!!! Can't wait to hear all about what is new with Miss P.

Tina said...

Loved the pictures and definitely made it to the end! I love the one with beautiful Presley sitting out on the mat with her pretty dress and naturally the last one where she is working so hard...reminds me of what we have to do with Saira everyday. Saira too is dying to be a big girl she is so wanting to get up and about, won't sit still and I know she is dying to walk, I think it's going to come one day soon, but till then she has to keep on working hard, it's really so rewarding when they reach one more milestone because we know just how much goes into getting there.

Hugs to the little butterfly and hope you enjoy the rest of just as much....can't wait to read what's new with Presley.

Mary said...

LOVE all the pics! It looks like your summer has been as busy as ours!

Cheri said...

Looks like so much fun over at the Giles'!!

Emily said...

I'm not family and I made it to the end! Love the little update and looking at your darling family pics!

Anonymous said...

WOW fantastic pics!!! Looks like you guys have had a fantastic summer!! love you guys!

Blog Archive