Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PNEUMONIA!!

Well, I guess Presley has a good excuse for not being her smilin' self at her birthday party. After HOURS at the doctor today, blood work, nasal swabs and xrays, it is definitive that my little butterfly has pneumonia! We will be making daily visits for the next 3, possibly 4 days, for Rocephin shots and lots of 'round the clock' breathing treatments here at home!
I am just pleased we finally know what is going on, what to treat for and can get down to the business of getting better. Extra prayers are always appreciated and I will keep you all posted. Gotta run now, Jett is whiny, wants to be held and has a fever as well!! Life is good!!

P.S. My apologies for not visiting all my blogging friends, returning calls or emails...it has been a crazy month and I promise to catch up with all once we are a healthy household!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Poor sweet butterfly.Poor sweet momma.Will check in tomorrow.Wish I could come help but kinda tied up here myself.Is that house still for sale next door??

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Pres has pnuemonia, but glad that you know what is causing her to feel so bad. Hopefully those daily visits will get rid of it quick and that beautiful smile will come back even bigger!

My name is Sarah said...

I can't believe it. I stop Rocephin today and Presley starts. Poor baby. I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling something wasn't right...you've been off radar for some time. I am so sorry sweet Presley is battling this. We will certainly keep you in our prayers. We think of you every day...several times! Please call if you need to vent, scream, cry, laugh or just escape for a moment! I send my love to Texas tonight!! Hugs to you both!!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Poor baby! Praying she feels better soon!

Emily said...

goodness gracious...when it rains, it pours! Love you; call if you need something (we're only a short walk away)
<>< Emily

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! When it rains it pours! Hope all are feeling better soon! Sending lots of hugs, kisses and prayers your way!

Don't forget to take care of yourself!

Rachael and Chris said...

That's not a very fun way to spend a birthday month. :( Sending healing prayers and big hugs to you and your little ones!!!

heidi marie said...

ughhh. yuck. poor girl can't catch a break. i hope she gets to feeling better!!!

Mara said...

Kayden was admitted to the hospital tonight with the same thing ! Will this stuff never end ?????????

Blog Archive