Thank goodness Presley is getting better and able to come off the oxygen some, because our little butterfly has become quiet the rolly pollie these days. If I leave the room for even one minute this is what I come back to find, her laughing all the while!

16 comments:
so precious! she's prolly so proud of all her tricks she has up her sleeve! love love love it! i want to eat her all up!!!! =)
ahhh. that is so cute and it is so great she is rolling around. that more she moves the stronger she will get. and hopefully she will be completely off oxygen soon as well. are you guys members of the dsgd??? i couldn't remember if you were. you should come to a new parent meeting when presley gets better.
Oh so cute. What a big girl to roll around.
You go girl ... the world is waiting on you.Kick that junk and show us how you can fly.Try and get it on video Kele so we can see her in action ... remember how you harass me about video ... now it's your turn!
How cute. I'm glad she's doing good and rolling all over, even though it is a pain with oxygen.
AWWWW so cute! I wish I could hear her laugh!
A determined, beautiful, strong, happy little girl. One I cannot wait to meet! You guys are all so dear to me and it makes my day to see Presley smile! Keep it up sweet Presley...fight those bugs and keep on rolling! Love to you all!! xo
Look at her go! And her hair is getting so long!
Woo hoo!! She'll be scooting across that floor in no time -before you know it you'll turn your back for an instant and she'll be hot on your trail (or Mikah's or Jett's) and it will be so long to the days when you could count on at least one person being where you left them!
THOSE PICTURES ARE PRECIOUS! I LOVE THE LAST ONE... LOOKS AS IF SHE IS SAYING "WHO ME?"
what a punkin!!!!
There's no stopping her! BTW, I love how much hair that she has!!! wow!
OMGoodness, Miss Presley has gotten so big! She is just too precious Kele, I can see you beaming all the way in Austin!
You always have her dressed to so cute, by the way. Every princess does need cute outfits!
what a cutie and LOOK at all of that hair! Finally, someone with as much hair as Gabby! :)
Go big girl go! I love it!
[Just a note, I gave you an award over on my blog!]
Happy Friday!
Post a Comment