It was COLD today!!! To help keep the antics of cabin fever at bay, Mike came up with the bright idea to give in to Mikah's desire to make glitter spiders?!?!?! (WHAT THE?!?!?!, any craft involving glitter would not have been my 'inside' craft of choice!!) Never the less, glitter spiders were made and I am sure I will be finding glitter throughout my house until summers end!!! sigh
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am sure your house will be 'sparkley' for some time after this, but I think they are so dang CUTE...well done Giles! :) Sending my love to you all...always!
I love them,great jobs!!! We are doing them in class next year. Sidney made the one for the art show and had a blast!!!!! looks like dad was having fun too! Great craft! "Way to go Mike!"
3 comments:
I am sure your house will be 'sparkley' for some time after this, but I think they are so dang CUTE...well done Giles! :) Sending my love to you all...always!
those are AWESOME! I might have to steal that idea one of these days!
I love them,great jobs!!! We are doing them in class next year. Sidney made the one for the art show and had a blast!!!!! looks like dad was having fun too! Great craft! "Way to go Mike!"
Post a Comment