Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's all about Mikah...

Mikah's Birthday Carnival
click image to enlarge

Good Food...

Lot's of Fun...

Lovely Friends...

Priceless Family...


Tons of Gifts and thank you hugs...


And when the 'carnival' was over, the 5 of us decided to enjoy our new toy a little longer...



ZZZZZZ - What a day...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun...the kids and I crashed until 4:45 and then rushed to get to church! Thanks for a fun filled morning:))
<>< Emily

Denise said...

Looks like a fun party. My kids wish you would throw their party!

Cheri said...

What a fun day! I love the picture of the family enjoying the water slide by themselves...so fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun party! Looks like it couldn't have gone any better for your sweet girl! Happy birthday Mikah! Why can't Texas be right next door to Heber?? ! :)

heidi marie said...

happy birthday mikah! looks like everyone had a blast. i want one of those slide things, they look like a lot of fun.

i'm also glad that my last post lifted up your day a bit. i know it helped me. you'll have to tell me all about the place you went to eat at with cinderella. also, we do need to quit talking and actually get together. also, i wanted to mentioned that i met a mom on the guild new parent committee that is from your city. if interested i could get her info?

joella said...

Happy Birthday, Princess Mikah, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come, looks like you had a blast!!!!!!!!!!! and really enjoyed the slide!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you!!
Joella

Stephanie said...

Oh how much fun was that! I love the scooter!!! All the pics are great, and the one with Presley on her belly with her hair to the side is gorgeous!! You look pretty cute comin' down that slide too!

Mary said...

Wow, what a bash!

Blog Archive