Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby, It's cold outside!

We had record breaking snow fall last week. OH the fun we had!!
(And no, the butterfly couldn't join us in this adventure, BOO-HOO! No mystery as to why... a bit too cold, a bit too wet and way too much of a risk for the little love!)



Give us a break on the Snowman, we're Texans and haven't had a lot of practice!!!









8 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

That was a great snowman even for Texans! Katie and her family had fun in the snow too.

Stephanie said...

You crazy Texans are having a better winter than us Yanks!
Are you kidding, your snowman looks great, I think he has cheekbones.
Seriously look at the pic, it looks like there are cheekbones.
The kids must be in their glory!!

Krissy said...

Your snowman is so fun! Looks like you guys had a blast playing in the fluffy white stuff!!

Sue said...

You guys had a BEAUTIFUL snowfall in Texas. I was so excited to just have it cover the ground at our house. Snow is so peaceful to me....I can say that since we rarely get any!! Wanted you to know that I just read your previous post and it touched me so much. I don't know why we don't realize we must have a relationship with our Father in order to be truly contented. Thank you for reposting and reminding me to stay close!!!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

How fun!!!!!!! i think the snowman was very cute :) too bad presley couldn't join you guys in the snow fun... whitney does NOT like playing in the snow, it is just too cold for her liking.

glad you were able to get out and have fun in the snow!

Emily said...

I think your snowman rocks! Enjoy the snow while you can! I used to live in Texas and the snow was not something we ever had a lot of! Here in Utah... a little too much!

Lacey said...

Like I keep telling everyone, better you than me :) We have had below average snow this year, and my yard is completely clear of snow! Yeah spring!

Rachael and Chris said...

Awww..everyone looks so cute and happy. Especially your lab!!!! :)

Blog Archive