We loaded up last Friday and went 'home' for the weekend. My sister was having a Valentine party for the kiddos in her and Devlin's play group, and we thought we would join in the fun! Then on Sunday we had a little birthday party for the butterfly, I was excited about my family and friends back home to join in something for Presley, as they rarely get that opportunity. Unfortunately, after looking at the photos of that day, I realize I have not even ONE picture of anyone who attended! Furthermore, Presley is still struggling with the winter yucks and has been having to wear oxygen, which I was bummed about, but it hasn't effected her mood in the least... she had a wonderful time and was a joy!
(Click images to enlarge)Valentines party...
My sister is the Hostess with the Mostest!

Craft table...

Jett wasn't in to 'the crafts'...
But Mikah had a great time making a valentine for Daddy...

However, Jett
was in to his 'goodie bag'...

Their precious little play group!
Thanks for letting us be a part of it for a day Aunt Kristy and Devlin!!
Happy Birthday Presley Ann!!
YUM!


Of course, Mikah, Jett and Devlin were happy to help Presley out in the 'YUM' department...

Our Mardi Gras Princess...


True to form for a two year old, she was more pleased with the tissue paper and bags than her presents...
7 comments:
Love the swimsuit Miss Presley got! I have to say Jordan would be super jealous. She has become obsessed with peace signs.
AWWWW, Happy Birthday Princess P!!!
Kisses and hugs to you!!!!!!
That party looked Fab!!!
Can't wait to see that swim suit on.
Feel better Presley.
Happy Birthday Presley! It looks like lots of Valentine's fun was had as well!
Happy Birthday sweet love! I can't believe my Justin will be two here soon! They are growing up much too fast! Darling photos!
Today's your birthday sweet Presley, wishing you a wonderful day. your friend Saira is sending you so much love all the way from here.
Presley you look so adorable in the pictures and I am sure you are going to have a great year, hope you feel better really soon and can enjoy lots of warm summer days in the pool with your gorgeous new swimsuit. Look forward to seeing the pictures.
Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl! That was quite the birthday party. Love the swimsuit!
Oh happy birthday sweet girl! Is it that time already again??!! my goodness, she is beautiful. And you momma, are looking as beautiful as ever too! Hope it was a perfect day for all of you! Love you guys!
Post a Comment