I haven't any good reason for my short blogging hiatus other than I am just soooooo ready for spring I can't stand myself! I don't think I have had a winter yet, that has made me feel as unmotivated as this one. Mikah has gone to Mother's Day out for 3 years, Jett for 2, and they have pretty much never missed a day unless someone was sick, however, in the last 2 months, it has been difficult to even get out of our pj's each day and we have played hooky 3 times already!
All you dear blogging buddies that live up north, 'How in the heck do you cope, I ask!'
When spring does arrive, we are turning the TV off indefinitely and doing everything and anything outside!!! BIG frickin sigh!!
Enjoy the random pics... despite the winter blues, life is still smellin' pretty sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2016
(13)
- ► August 2016 (1)
- ► March 2016 (2)
- ► February 2016 (5)
- ► January 2016 (5)
-
►
2015
(32)
- ► December 2015 (5)
- ► November 2015 (3)
- ► October 2015 (2)
- ► August 2015 (2)
- ► April 2015 (4)
- ► March 2015 (3)
- ► February 2015 (2)
- ► January 2015 (5)
-
►
2014
(59)
- ► December 2014 (3)
- ► November 2014 (3)
- ► October 2014 (6)
- ► September 2014 (4)
- ► August 2014 (4)
- ► April 2014 (3)
- ► March 2014 (6)
- ► February 2014 (6)
-
►
2013
(6)
- ► December 2013 (1)
- ► November 2013 (2)
- ► October 2013 (2)
- ► September 2013 (1)
-
►
2012
(8)
- ► December 2012 (1)
- ► November 2012 (1)
- ► October 2012 (1)
- ► March 2012 (1)
- ► February 2012 (1)
- ► January 2012 (2)
-
►
2011
(15)
- ► April 2011 (3)
- ► March 2011 (1)
- ► January 2011 (1)
-
▼
2010
(44)
- ► November 2010 (4)
- ► October 2010 (1)
- ► September 2010 (2)
- ► August 2010 (2)
- ► April 2010 (2)
- ► February 2010 (7)
- ► January 2010 (8)
-
►
2009
(128)
- ► December 2009 (10)
- ► November 2009 (20)
- ► October 2009 (8)
- ► September 2009 (8)
- ► August 2009 (10)
- ► April 2009 (6)
- ► March 2009 (10)
- ► February 2009 (9)
- ► January 2009 (10)
-
►
2008
(101)
- ► December 2008 (9)
- ► November 2008 (10)
- ► October 2008 (17)
- ► September 2008 (8)
- ► August 2008 (20)
- ► February 2008 (3)











9 comments:
I love the one of you with Presley and Mikah! And it's weird here, Spring has sprung and for the first time in seven years it's March and I havn't seen the snow all winter! There's been tons of rain though! Today's a beautiful day and I've loved spending it outdoors!
Look at all of those darling pictures! I hear ya my friend... I NEED spring to come NOW! I can't wait just to take a simple walk outside with the kiddos!
looks like lots of fun
Oh I love those pics! Beautiful.
I guess I'm one of those up North people, just about this time every year I start twitching for spring. Today was hideous! Cold rain!! What's worse than that!
Absolutely adorable pictures...looks like the kids are having a fun time. Your little butterfly, is getting bigger every time you post pictures of her...despite the one sad face she seems like such a cheerful little thing, really makes me smile and want to give her a big big hug
so great. love the pics!!
No excuses needed for not blogging a whole lot. I feel like I have been doing a lot of that as well lately. And I haven't even really had "winter" as an excuse. But those pictures were definitely worth the wait. Those girly ones of Presley are just precious!! Thanks for showing back up in blogland to share those.
i am 100% with you on needing spring to be here NOW! i constantly ask my husband, "why do we live in Indiana?" of course it is because our family and friends are here... why don't we all pick up and move south???!!!
i love the pictures you shared - especially the one of presley making a "not so happy face"! boy, have i seen whitney make that face, particularly when she has physical therapy... thanks for sharing the cute pics!!!
I'm sooooo ready for Spring!
Post a Comment