Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Fun!

We have enjoyed Spring Break! We were able to go to Nana and PawPaw's for a few days, and from there we went to this really cool place where wild life roam and as you drive your car through the grounds they come right up to you so you can feed them, some of these animals would crawl up in your car if you would let them.

It was crazy cool, check it out...









My boyz...


Seriously, how cool is this?!?...


J Boy was in heaven!


Like I said, they will crawl up in your car if you let them...


Thank goodness the Rhino's were gated! I don't think anyone would want a Rhino trying to get in your car!!








Back at Nana's we had fun seeing Mamaw, all the kids just LOVE her!


Mamaw's MAYHEM!


Case...I just love this little man!


My favorite little guy being silly...


Cutter Butter was so much fun! And he was loving his Uncle "MiTey" (for those of you who aren't bilingual, that is 'Mikey' in two year old)


Daddy is back to work on Monday, however, summer break is right around the corner... 77 days in fact. What can I say, we like having him home!



.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, what a fun day! Look at all those smiles.....priceless:) Gotta love grandparents!! Thanks for sharing your "Spring Break Fun"!!

my family said...

mawmaw looks like she like the mayhem:) Fun fun fun trip

My name is Sarah said...

Wow those animals sorta freak me out when they come up to your car like that. Happy you had a good spring break.

Kristin said...

So cool. Is that in San Antonio? We're heading down in May to finalize Max's adoption. I saw there was something like that there...

Emily said...

How fun! I totally want to go!

Aunt Kim said...

wow, how cool....i bet the kids loved the wildlife park, heck i would love the wildlife park! the picture of Mike's grandmother with all of the kids is hilarious, and the picture of her and the butterfly is precious. will call you tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

Oh you guys know how to have fun!! Great place!
I love Sarah's comment!!

Cheri said...

Oh my gosh.....looks like so much fun!!! Loved how the animals came right up to you guys!

Blog Archive