I meant 10!!
Oh what the hell...
It's 25,
there's no shame!
But when your 40 something and can still have as much fun as me and my peeps,
does age really matter???
Not to mention,
that I think' I gots me some pretty hot pals for being 40 somethin'?!!
I was adament on making it home for my reunion,
I was feeling very nostalgic this summer,
and I also have a couple friends going through some major life changing events,
and all of it made me want to spend some time with my besties!
We have all been friends for 30 years.
When I think of what that 30 years has entailed,
how each of our lives have taken turns we would have never guessed,
how at 18, we seemed so certain of our destiny,
so sure of our future...
we had a plan.
Each and every one of us.
But at 43, as we sit and giggle like we are half that age,
we find it comical to compare the lives that we 'do' have,
to the lives we were so sure that we 'would' have.
I think that is what is so wonderful about your oldest friends...
they know who you were,
who you hoped to be,
and who you really are.
I think that is so cool.
All in all,
making the transformation from 'just a girl',
to 'young adult',
to a grown woman,
together,
is pretty amazing.
I have to say, I'm a pretty lucky girl in the friends department...
I love you guys!
Myself and Cheryl Butcher, and Kim Kneblick
Myself, Cynthia Lemelle (college friend), Kim Kneblik, Sharon Ojeda and Martha Osgood
Carie Dominquez, Kim Kneblik, Martha Osgood, Myself and Sharon Ojeda
Cyn and I
We all still LOVE to dance...
By oldest buddy of all, Boomer grew up in my house, he is most certainly my BOY BFF!!
Lisa Reyes, Boomer and myself
BLAST from the past photo, picture from our 10 year class reunion
Donna VanNatter, Trisha Cummings, Teresa McCory, Lisa Lenoir, Myself, Dana, Michelle Hicks and Denise Hughes
Class of 1985, 25 year, informal reunion









No comments:
Post a Comment