Tuesday, September 2, 2008

10:00 a.m...

Animations - butterfly

10 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

LOVE the butterfly flying home image!!!!! I read your post from yesterday and, like everyone else, I started crying. I'm so excited that she's coming home!!!!!!!!!! Sending a ton of hugs and kisses to you, Presley, and your whole family!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo Coool! So happy for all of you and Presly's accomplishments. She is amazing in everything she has endured and overcome and so are you Kele. Please call if there's anything I can do for you. Love Ya, Sandy, Ray, Megan, & Greg.

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog now for several weeks, as some of our dear friends coach with Mike at Nimitz HS. Being the wife of a coach, I can only imagine how you have handled the many different hours and sacrafices a coaches family has to make~ I have personally never met Mike~ but I tell you MY HAT IS OFF TO HIM! (and you) as I know what his job entails and the burden he must have felt when being away from you and your children! Your post today says it all~ what a beautiful way to express her coming home! You have an amazing family and I have been so completely inspired by you all. I hope someday our paths cross in the football arena! May God be with you as you continue this journey and may all of you continue to soar!!!

Sue said...

Our love to you on this very special day!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! What a wonderful blessing for your family to have all five sleep under one roof tonight! Please know that down in San Antonio her great aunt has been praying daily for Presley, you, Mike and the rest of your beautiful family. Much love - Lisa

Anonymous said...

So cute :)

Heather said...

Have thought of you ALL day and have resisted calling.Boy,has that been difficult!My heart is so full of joy for you all right now.Kiss that butterfly.Cherish these moments as I know you are.Take a lot of pictures and call if you need anything,day or night.Our love to you all as you begin this very amazing new leg of the journey.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kele, I've been out of town since Fri. morning so I've just now been able to see what's transpired over the past few days. What a roller coaster ride. But, as the scene from "Parenthood" says it all - that's what makes life worth the ride! You truly are Giles Family of 5 now! So happy for you all. I'm guessing it'll be an all night slumber party tonight, ending with you all sleeping in bed together. Hugs & kisses, PVSA

Anonymous said...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. That picture says it all. Thank God for answered prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kele,
So happy to hear that your butterfly has flown home and you are able to say "This is home!". I certainly hope everything is going great there but I know it is a big adjustment for everyone. I was so happy to meet Mike at the ballgame Friday night. He told us things were a little tough at the hospital that day. Maybe next time I make it down there I can meet you and your butterfly and her sister and brother. Good luck and God Bless

Blog Archive