Yes, blogging is the last thing on my mind these days. HOWEVER, I am going to start getting back in the grove, the blog grove that is. And what a better time than now...October is Down syndrome awareness month and I want to participate by blogging about Pres, our life with Pres, and all that it has meant to us in the short time it has been a part of our lives.
Thanks for checking in diligently, I love knowing so many people care what is up in our little corner of the world.
It would just be mean to not include at least a couple photo's for you guys, right?
Seriously, is it just me or is she the most precious thing in the world?!?!
8 comments:
Love the pretty sundress and the chubby little legs...it's not just you, she's absolutely precious!
Yep,just the most precious!Made my day to see her darling little smile.That and the little something,something that arrived in the mail today,not ten minutes ago, from a certain someone!Beautiful,beautiful.Thank you dear far away friend!I'll call soon .... not at the bewitching hour,promise.
She IS the most precious thing...I know why you haven't been blogging..you've been smothering her and her sister and brother with kisses. Look at that happy face. I am glad you are back...I've missed you.
She is just adorable! (And you are correct, it would be mean not to share photos.)
If smiles are a tool by which such things can be measured, Presley is most certainly thriving since coming home!
I can totally understand you being a slacker. You've got your hands full and your enjoying that precious Presley being home! Love the cute pics! How is the O2 weaning going?
yes she is!!! i love her little dress, it's adorable! and while i wish to hear more from you, i completely understand why i haven't!!! you aren't a slacker, you're a mom of three!
Yes! You are correct, Miss Presley is a cutie! I love the comment from your friend about not blogging and enjoying your time with your beautiful family... :) Happy DS Awareness Month!
She is so, so cute! I love her little outfit....oh to have pink around here in the "all boy world" of mine...but loving all the rough and tumble nonetheless.
I understand the total slacker thing...I am finding it hard to update my blog as often as I'd like to...Toby and I still laugh about a comment you made to me once..."Okay girl, surely you can blog something!! I need a Reid fix, hell, just make something up, but post another pic of that cutie pie...soon!"
I promise to not be as much of a slacker during this special Down syndrome awareness month...and can't wait to see more of Presley this month as well!
Post a Comment