We had a great 1st day, Mikah and Jett love their Presley and want to kiss her constantly!
She had a wonderful night in her bed, next to mommy and daddy's. She slept well and woke up after Mikah and Jett. Yippee, another good sleeper!! It was AMAZING to wake up this morning and have her here.
I have waited forever so see her smile and she has given us several the last week however she has smiled SO MUCH since being home. Mikah was singing and dancing for her this morning and she loved it....Can't you tell!!!
25 comments:
one word.....THRIVE
love all of you, give 'em all kisses from me.
kim
Yea! She looks so good! I love the smile. Good for Mikah for the singing and dancing. She will be the best big sister. And Jett, I forsee a big brother that will be VERY protective of his baby. Love you Giles family. Aunt Patsy sends tons of love and kisses. Now I can send those presents!!!!! See you all soon!
She looks so happy! Way to go big brother and sister. I am so happy for you all. Thanks for the updates.
Oh it doesn't get any better than that! So glad you all are enjoying her!
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! We can NOT wait to meet this awesome little girl!!
I know you must be on cloud 9!! I'm so happy for you guys!!
Denise and Morgan
Presley is a BEAUTIFUL & HAPPY baby :)) God Bless her ~
Kele, she looks so great!!! What a happy little baby...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!! We are so thrilled for you all and so glad we met you on this journey...We are rejoicing with you!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this beautiful picture. She looks and IS so happy!
Love to the whole family!
Now THAT"S the picture I have been waiting for!!!
"A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people your at home" author unknown
so good to see. A babys smile does ease every kind of pain within a second.
Love,
Claudia
BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
love you all.
So happy to hear your sweet Presley is finally home and full of beautiful smiles.
Look at that!! So sweet & cute! She looks very, very happy - that's so wonderful to see. I'm sure if she could talk she'd say that she's as happy to be home as you all are to have her home!! I love seeing the swing out & being used again. Great pic. Thanks for sharing! Give them all a big hug & kiss from Aunt Kristy, Uncle Jason & cousin Devlin. Love you guys!!
She's absolutely beautiful!!!! I can't wait for the day when I can kiss that sweet baby girl all over her cute cheeks:))
My friend, Polly Redden (she's Bennett's mom that I told you about) will probably be calling you in the next several days. She really wants to reach out and help you. Since I'm working full time now, she'd be a great resource for you. She's a fabulous christian woman and can truly understand what you're going through because she's been there. Bennett is 22 months!
I love you; miss you; praying for you. <>< Emily
How wonderful!!! She's home!!!!I'm thrilled!!! And I love the picture...BEAUTIFUL!
How awesome is that!! Thank you so much for posting that precious picture. She knows exactly where she is and she LOVES it!! I am so very happy for you and your family! Take care!
Tera
I love this picture! Presley looks so comfortable being home, what a cutie she is!
What a smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome to wake up and see this beautiful face and this awesome Kodak moment. Thanks for sharing!!!
Mikah and Jett loves their baby sister their faces light up when yo mention her name.Thank you for sharing your precious babies with me this picture made my day!
It always amazes me how quickly these little things bounce back from this kind of surgery. You'd hardly know she just had open heart surgery a week ago. She looks so happy.
That picture says it all. Being together is a wonderful thing. I am sure while she was sleeping you were walking in her room thinking, "Now this is how it's SUPPOSED to be!!"
So happy for you. We love you guys, your package is going out tomorrow!! Woo Hoo!!
Best picture in the world!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an amazing picture! I can only imagine how busy you are at home with three precious kiddos, and I have to thank you for posting the picture and continuing to write.
Tuesday night at the Republican National Convention when Sarah Palin was giving her acceptance speech, at one point her youngest daughter (about 7 or 8 yrs. old) was holding her 4 month old son who has Down syndrome. She was licking her hand and smoothing his fly-away hair. I thought about Presley then and can imagine that Mikah will take similar care of her baby sister. Hugs and kisses to all!
Lynn Hall
That is the most beautiful picture I have EVER seen! Thank you Kele and family for being so wonderful and great examples of love!
Wow....congrats on bringing that bundle of joy home...she has gotten so big:)
Whoooo hooooooooo - soooooo happy you are home!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!
Post a Comment