We have to thank Denise and Ella, here vacationing from California, for spear heading it all. She was kind enough to get with Cheryl and Ruby, myself and Presley and Heidi and Henry, to organize a get together while she was visiting Texas. It was so cool, as the four of them are within 5 months a part in age, it was neat to see the difference and likeness, between them all. I am soooo in love with each of them, however, I was unable to get any of those darn mommies to leave their baby behind....hmmff!
Denise and The butterfly...
Little Ella is just too stinkin' cute, she was such a ham too...


Sweet, precious Ruby, already trying to get the jewels...

Ruby with her very lovely big sister Elizabeth...
Henry moving in for a kiss...
Do Ella and Henry make a cute couple or WHAT?
The three girls discussing make up...
or perhaps just gossiping (about Henry)...
As for Henry? Well let's just say CHARLIE ain't got nothin' on him...




Oh Ladies, it was such a thrill to spend time with you and your beauties and Lil' man...
Little Ella is just too stinkin' cute, she was such a ham too...

Sweet, precious Ruby, already trying to get the jewels...
Ruby with her very lovely big sister Elizabeth...
Henry moving in for a kiss...
Do Ella and Henry make a cute couple or WHAT?
The three girls discussing make up...
or perhaps just gossiping (about Henry)...
As for Henry? Well let's just say CHARLIE ain't got nothin' on him...




Oh Ladies, it was such a thrill to spend time with you and your beauties and Lil' man...
16 comments:
SOOOOOOOOO Stinkin' JEALOUS!!!!!!
E-mail to follow!
Looks like so much fun! I am going to be in Dallas on Friday Aug 21-22nd for the Women of Faith conference and I'm arranging to meet up with Heidi and Henry. I'll love to see you all too!!! Any chance you are avail Friday afternoon?
What a room full of gorgeous babies...so so lucky, I too am really jealous feel like squeezing each one of them!!!!
How fun!!!! I am a little jealous!!! :) Such stinkin cute kiddos!!!!!
we had such a good time!!! henry is a lucky boy to be surrounded by such beauties!
and as i recall i was completely willing to leave henry behind. haha. i can't believe how big miss presley is and how much hair she has! such a doll. we will definitely have to get off our butts and meet up more.
OK, I came back for one more peek at all these cuties. Still jealous, but you guys must have had such a good time.
I have to ask, in all the pics of these lovely meetings I never see the Hubby's. What did you do with them?
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like everyone had fun. Henry is a big boy, looks like he enjoyed all the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy for y'all to be able to get together and compare the sweets angels.......... Would love to kiss all those sweet cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessing from GOD!
Joella
Kele thank you for letting us meet in your beautiful home.We had such a wonderful time.Elizabeth and I loved getting to meet you and all of your adorable children:)
how cool.....can't wait to hear the stories from Pres' first play date that was all hers!!
What a precious bunch of little angels!! Marmoo Wommack
Of course you're in love...how could you NOT be with all those cuties. And Henry was, indeed, a very lucky man. :)
Wow, that's awesome!
Hello dear friend.Called the other day ... did you get my message?Have you recovered from last week?I barely have.Love to you.Thinking of Texas in the Fall.What do you think?As for this bunch,as I wrote today to one of these other mommies .... you all are a beautiful looking bunch.Talk to you soon.
Hi Kele...I am FINALLY getting back on top of my blogging!!! And am FINALLY able to tell you just how much I appreciated you opening your home to us all. It was such a great visit with you and the others. I wish I lived closer so we could do it again. But TX is really in my heart so there is no doubt we will be there frequently!!! You are a beautiful person with such a great outlook on life and I hope to continue to get to know you better. Hang in there during football season as I know you are a football widow during this time!!! Miss you guys.
looks like so much fun ! All the kids are so precious !!!
well that looks like TOO much fun!! How lucky is Henry!?
Post a Comment