Too cute! Haha!
Haaa, where's Presley:)
Obedient child I'd say!Another Gile's family classic picture!
Oh that is the cutest. What a great helper.
That's hysterical, I bet she was thinking ..I'm not coming back every two minutes with another toy.She was thinking ahead, smart girl.BTW, we'll just take the scenic route home, I'll swap you Em for P and then you can come to RI for the swap back. Kid Swap instead of Wife Swap...LOL
That is hilarious!!!
Hysterical...Mikah cracks me up!!
Oh yes a familiar scene! Jaden piles it on too...gotta love it!
That is so stinkin' adorable!!!
Gotta love helpful siblings! too funny!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Too cute! Haha!
Haaa, where's Presley:)
Obedient child I'd say!Another Gile's family classic picture!
Oh that is the cutest. What a great helper.
That's hysterical, I bet she was thinking ..I'm not coming back every two minutes with another toy.She was thinking ahead, smart girl.
BTW, we'll just take the scenic route home, I'll swap you Em for P and then you can come to RI for the swap back. Kid Swap instead of Wife Swap...LOL
That is hilarious!!!
Hysterical...Mikah cracks me up!!
Oh yes a familiar scene! Jaden piles it on too...gotta love it!
That is so stinkin' adorable!!!
Gotta love helpful siblings! too funny!
Post a Comment