Yup, it is here, football season and the long hours it entails for Mike. The kids miss him desperately (but I think Mike misses them even more than they miss him). We just got through having him home so much for the summer, that at Mikah and Jett's age, it makes his MIA status even more apparent. But this is our life, and where as the next three months are hectic, I wouldn't trade our summers together, long Christmas break, spring break, and all the other 3 and 4 day weekends scattered about.
This season will be much better than years past, as this season we plan to make several of the games!! I don't think I am going to brave taking all of them, but rather alternating. I know Mikah will be fine, but the verdict is still out as to how Jett will behave, and all of us, even the little butterfly (if the winter cudies don't get the best of her) will be there for homecoming. I am really excited, and the kids will love going out on the field after the game to see their daddy (again though, I think it will mean more to Mike than the kids) Sweet times.
click image to enlarge

4 comments:
Okay...I love the picture of the three kids....Presley's smile is absolutely precious!! Hang in there during the football season...I know it will be hard for you but it is such an exciting time of year!!! MIss you guys. Give that sweet P a big hug for me.
How cute are those little football fans??!! So what does Mike exactly do with Football...I am guess coach?? I know what it feels like to be husband-less lately...it is no fun, especially doing all this 'mom' stuff alone every day...but we make it work and we do it, why, because we love our husbands and they work very hard for us, right!!?? :) Lov eyou
Seeing those guys running to you after a game will be the best part. sounds like a tough few months but I agree... suck it up, having Mike around for the summer and holidays is an awesome trade off
omigod Kele....you use to sit just like Mikah when we were kids!!! I can't wait to see their homecoming outfits.
Post a Comment