Unfortunately Mike and I don't live close to where Mike works, therefore, I haven't had the opportunity to be very social with many of the coaches wives, which is ashame, as there are some that I would love to hang out with more often. A few were so kind during those months Presley was in the hospital, I will forever be grateful for those who made time to follow and care about our journey during that time. Two of Presley's angels were Katie, and her mom Brenda, they diligently prayed and watched for updates on our butterfly!
We were able to go spend the day at Katie's last week and we had such a good time. Her kids are precious and it is apparent how much Katie thinks of Presley, as we were leaving she was reluctant to hand her over, Lily even asked, as we were leaving, if I could leave 'the baby' there, LOL!
Thanks for having us Katie, Kobey, Lily and Brynn... can't wait for our Homecoming slumber party... YIPEE!!
Other people's toys are always so much fun...



YUM with the chocolate fountain (it travels!)...

Did someone say YUM?...

Miss Lily...

Katie and Lily trying to steal my baby...


Beautiful momma Katie and beautiful Brynn...

More of 'beautiful'...

6 comments:
Fun day with friends ... wish we could do the same.And the chocolate lover in me says,break out that fountain when I visit ..please??And Miss Butterfly and the flexible dance move,wish I could bust that move!I see too her little ugly doll travels with her ... makes me feel like a piece of us here in California are always close by for her to love on.Talk to you soon.
Friends really make life a blast.
Great pics. Love the super heros!Still could throw myself into that fountain. And could you please just inhale Presley for me. Goodness if I got my hands on her...
And, Mama Katie is simply beautiful!!!
I would love to get together with you guys. I would love to see how similar the girls are in person! The resemblance is uncanny!
Yum yum yum! I think I now need a chocolate fountain my dear! :) It's always a blessing to have good friends that care, good friends to carry us through when sometimes it's hard to fly, or sometimes it's just fun to catch up, laugh and eat chocolate! Love you my friend!
That is so sweet of you Kele. I love the pictures. Katie said that she had a wonderful time with you and your family. I'm going to try and make it down to Texas before long so maybe I can meet you all in person even though it seems like we have been friends a long time. (: By the way, they are saying now that chocolate is good for you....yum yum.
You are too sweet! We LOVED having you over and are SO looking forward to the slumber party and sewing!!!!
Post a Comment