Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of school...

Today was the first day of Mother's Day out, I don't know who was more excited the kids or ME!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my kiddo's, but trying to plan play dates and activities the last three months has been draining... ready for a couple of days where the work is done for me!
Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but luckily a friend Stashia was willing to snap a few and send them to me, Thanks Stashia!!
The kids took their teachers these monkey mugs (aren't they the cutest?) and both Mikah and Jett seem to have some amazing teachers, again! (No one will ever beat our Joella, but they are all close seconds!)

Click image to enlarge


12 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Ohh those mugs are so cute. I hope the teachers liked them.

My name is Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cammie Heflin said...

That is darling! Might have to steal that idea!

Other Such Shelby said...

Ahhhh - I LOVE the mugs! I never would have thought of that!

Lacey said...

wow you guys start school late. No wonder your ready to send them off.

Anonymous said...

Aweee, bitter-sweet day. Lovely photos of you and your kiddos. You are such a great mama...love you friend!

Denise said...

Kissing up to the teachers on the first day, huh??? You make the rest of us moms look so bad :) Glad they had a good day. You didn't tell us what you and Presley did today??

Aunt Kim said...

i love my mikah's face!!! i can't wait until devlin;s birthday when i will her. and him. and her. and oh yeah, you!!

Heather said...

Beautiful and creative?Aren't you just something!Darling mugs and darling photos.And what about my Miss Presley?How did she spend her day?Love to you all.

Stephanie said...

You crafty girl, love the mugs. I'm alone with Em all day this year and I thought I would have adjustment issues, Yeah right, it's lovely!
Enjoy your time with Presley.We can have a cyberspace cup of coffee together.

Rachael and Chris said...

Those mugs are so cute and thoughtful...how sweet of you! And your children could not be any more precious...hope they are loving school and you are loving the alone time with your butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Okay little lady! Is there anything you don't know how to do. Just when I think I might try something that you do you go and do something else! Seriously you have a lot to teach me...I can't wait!
Love ya! Katie Emeyabbi

Blog Archive