I am sure you miss the days when you were are only baby. And, I know with the chaos that three kiddos have brought to our lives, we probly don't play fetch with you enough, or rub behind your ears as often as you like, and you have certainly lost your place in the bed, but we sure do love you, that will NEVER change. Thanks for being a gentle, lovable and PATIENT play mate for M, J & P!


14 comments:
Aawwwww I just love the last picture of Presley sleeping with her companion. How precious they both look!! Hey I'm eagerly looking forward to some new pictures of little darling Presley, hope to see some soon!
How adorable! Love a good dog!
The last pic is PRICELESS !!! love it !
Doggies can be the best for kids. Ours is the same way. So patient and loves our kids. We love doggies.
He is precious. Your dog could snack on our dog! ;) We got Gus a couple years back..our 4 lb chihuahua is a best friend to my boys and despite the fact Preslie is determined to pull the ears of our furry friend, deep down, he loves her too! :)
BTW, would you quite stealing our names...first Gus then Presley! ;) Just shows how kindred spirits we are!! Lov eyou!
love the pics. and i feel the same way about our dog. poor ellie. she has taken a beating since henry came along. i remember when she was my baby girl. i would dress her us in little dresses and take her places...now she's lucky if she gets fed. i'm a bad mommy
Oh my gosh....those pictures are so awesome!!! What a great dog. I think I am following Heidi (Henry'mom) around blog world. Everytime I leave a comment, she is the one right before me. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for Ella.
I love the picture of Presley and Gus napping together. Marmoo Wommack
Gus is such a good sport!!!! Love all these sweet pics.
Those are awesome pictures! I wish our Jake was that patient. Cy is totally there, although I'm not sure he would let Jordan dress him up, but he sure does tolerate her. Jake is still all puppy! The picture with Gus and Presley is my favorite. I hope you framed it!
So glad you found me so I could find your blog! Little Presley is adorable and what a fighter she is!! Love all that hair! Looking forward to following your family!
AWWW what a good old dog. We have a cat like that. He's been through all 6 kids and has never raised a paw to any of them ,although there have been times when it would have been justified.
Adorable pics!
ohhhhh so cute!!! Makes me think of that movie Marley and Me. I LOVE the photo of Presley conked out for a nap with Gus close by as a protector!!
Post a Comment