The kids and I met Mike's parents, sister and her kiddo's, at a Water park Resort near our home. The place is AMAZING, I can't thank my in laws enough for spoiling my children with such a huge treat. I honestly don't think I have ever seen Mikah have as much fun as she did going down the water slide with me, over and over and over!! It was a blast! Unfortunately, I have no pics from the water park, as it was so hectic and crazy just trying to keep up with the kids, that photographs were the farthest thing from my mind. But I was able to catch some shots of the kids just playing outside the hotel room. Some of my best memories of childhood are wrapped up in times with my cousins, I love them all so much! Mike and his sister, Mary, had the same type of childhood growing up, so it is suffice to say that it pleases Mike and I both so much to see our children playing with and loving their cousins. I love the last few photo's of Cutter and Jett. They are only a year a part, which seems like a big gap early on, but will be nothing pretty soon.
click images to enlarge







7 comments:
Was that by chance that Great Wolf Lodge or whatever it is called?? Sounds like a fune time!! But no pictures of Presley today :( Oh what will I do???
Hi Kele,
We are back home in Missouri and I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful children. They are all so cute and sweet and you are too!! Thank you so much for the onesies for the new babies and for all your craft ideas. I am so happy that Katie has you and your family as friends. Take care and have a happy week.
What fun. I'm not ready to give up summer yet. I hate snow. Yikes :)
Did you go to Great Wolf in Grapevine?? We have been to the one in Kansas City and had a blast!
*Sigh*...these pictures make my heart happy. (And there is now a new post, Miss Impatient Pants!) :)
That looks like so much fun. That's one huge thing missing from my kids life... no cousins. There are some older ones in Poland (that's where the hubby is from)but I'm an only child, so there are none on my side. Don't worry I'm not going to write a tear jerker of a post over or anything,LOL
How fun! I am so glad you have family like that that you are so close to. A water park sounds like heaven right now as the reality of winter is sneaking in!! :) Love you my dear friend!!!
Post a Comment