I wish we could have a great family photo taken, or at least one of the three kids together! However, it is impossible with Jett and Presley, Mikah on the other hand is a total ham! Any how, until the day comes that Jett and Pres will cooperate with a group photo session, our Christmas cards will continue to be whatever good shot I can get of them individually!
Here is a few from this years very quick photo op for the Christmas card, thank goodness for photo shop so that I can tweak things here and there to make them worthy of our card!
all three are adorable. and i'm so excited pres is mov'in and groov'in all over the house. i knew it wouldn't take too long once she got healthy and over all the sickness. she has to great siblings to mimic and chase after!!!!
Goodness Mikah is gorgeous! I love Jett and that SMILE!!! and Miss P, well that first picture is my favorite. I love the ponies and those little feet!!!!!
Beautiful pictures, I love Presleys hair!! Don#t tell me about getting a good Christmas picture with everyone together, I'm still struggling on that one!
6 comments:
all three are adorable. and i'm so excited pres is mov'in and groov'in all over the house. i knew it wouldn't take too long once she got healthy and over all the sickness. she has to great siblings to mimic and chase after!!!!
Goodness Mikah is gorgeous! I love Jett and that SMILE!!! and Miss P, well that first picture is my favorite. I love the ponies and those little feet!!!!!
Darling, darling kiddos!!
Beautiful pictures, I love Presleys hair!! Don#t tell me about getting a good Christmas picture with everyone together, I'm still struggling on that one!
It is sooooo difficult to get a good pic of everyone in one shot! Your kiddos are gorgeous!
cute, cute, cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment