Seeing as how we are long over due in cutting J'boy's hair, this morning I was feeling like a rebellious coach's wife and sent him to Mother's day out with his hair like this! I think it is so stinkin' cute, even if Mike won't appreciate the look! The very best part? They had their pictures taken with Santa today!! He! He! I think I might let him grow his hair out more, so we can do a really pronounced mohawk, rather than this mini version, it looks really mini in this picture, in person it looks much better (and bigger, lol!)
Mike may not like the 'do', but even J'boy knows what a heart breaker he is, no matter what his hair looks like. His teacher Emily said she had to take a toy away from him today and he was very upset about it. She knelt down and said "Jett, you know I love you" and he said, in his best J'boy pout, "No you don't! And don't look in my blue eyes!"
Daddy says he is going to be in trouble for that when he gets home tonight, but reprimand needed or not, I think that is just the cutest story ever!
Mike may not like the 'do', but even J'boy knows what a heart breaker he is, no matter what his hair looks like. His teacher Emily said she had to take a toy away from him today and he was very upset about it. She knelt down and said "Jett, you know I love you" and he said, in his best J'boy pout, "No you don't! And don't look in my blue eyes!"
Daddy says he is going to be in trouble for that when he gets home tonight, but reprimand needed or not, I think that is just the cutest story ever!
6 comments:
what a sweet boy! I am loving the hawk!
I love this story!!!!!! To cute!!!
Take care!
Katie Emeyabbi
Super cute! What a handsome little guy you have.
What a cutie....he's going to be breaking some hearts for sure when his time comes!!
LOVE THE MOHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am loving it! You go Mommy!
Post a Comment