But none the less, it was fun... in fact the kids had a blast, Jett was so sweet, exclaiming how much fun he was having a hundred times, "Mommy, This is so fun! This is soooo fun!"
P.S. Who the hell does those ones picture on the box anyway? Mine never look even REMOTELY close to theirs!!! SIGH!
click images to enlarge




6 comments:
So funny and SO true! I buy my kit at Costco every year and it NEVER looks as cute as the box. Not even remotely close! Yours is darling!
That house is PERFECTION!!! :)
Candy-covered perfect! Love it!
beautiful! and the gingerbread house is a work of art too!! :-)
I'm here!!!! LOL. OK, compared to any houses we ever did that looks sooo good. Ours usually looks like the Ghetto gingerbread house. Like it should be boarded up with a condemned sign.
That looks like a nice middle class suburban gingerbread home.Very nice.
Ohhhh I love it!!! And I love the way your husband sprinkled the little sprinkles by holding it up really high for them to bounce all over the table, lLOL ;). Pure fun!!!
Post a Comment