Saturday, December 5, 2009

Silliness IN THE HOUSE...

What can I say, it's cold outside and we're trying to entertain ourselves!!

Princess Mikah, always ready for the camera!!



Here is where the true silliness begins...








JUMP...
STICK THE LANDING...
FINISH and applause...

7 comments:

Emily said...

Awwww... fun times at your home! Looks like what goes on at our place when Daddy gets home from work!

Lacey said...

That is one brave daddy!!

Stephanie said...

Your house looks like a riot! But where are the pics of you and Miss P hanging upside down?

Tina said...

What fun!!! seriously what fun! This is what I call true family time. Sometimes its a blessing in disguise being stuck indoors! Missed pictures of your butterfly though!!! So look forward to them :)

sheree said...

awww! What a fun daddy! :)

Denise said...

That surely is one silly family!! But a fun one at that. I love that your husband was joining in with the acrobats as well. Did I hear that you guys got a little snow recently???

Denise said...

And yes, where are some pics of Presley. All I saw was one of her barely in the photo on daddy's leg.

Blog Archive