It has been pretty uneventful over in our corner of the world, days full of play dates and activities, just squeezing and slurping all that we can out of each beautiful day!
Doing a little dancing...

Having lots of play dates...





Working on the farm... (or something like that?!)

Jumping on the trampoline... (or something like that?!)

Flying kites...(nothin' something about that, we had those suckers flying high!!


Hanging out...
Catching zzzzzz's...
Well, some of us are catching zzzzzz's, and for others... "something like that!!!"
9 comments:
Love all the photos!
Are you kidding me!! There's a lot of GOOD SOMETHING going on in your neck of the woods!!!
Love the dress up outfits and spiderman!!!
great photos, I have been wanting to fly kites lately...maybe your photos will motivate me to get some
Dancing is always something to me. I've always wanted a girl to follow in my dancer footsteps. No worries about the shirts for the auction. I get new things every day, I think I'm going to have to extend it for a week.
I sent you an email about a button for Ella Grace.It will come via Mark's address.
*The kids look beautiful and certainly happy as ever!
It looks like smiles are in abundance around there!
Kele...I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for making Ella's button. I don't like the reason for it, but you did a beautiful job on it!!
Love all these pics!!! Especially the butterfly's wide awake grin in the last one. :) And thanks for your congrats...we are so excited!!
how awesome to be doing so many fun "nothin's" - great pics!!!!
Post a Comment