Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Looking like Christmas...

We didn't go crazy with the decorating but we had fun doing the little that we did. But can you believe I haven't bought ONE present yet?? NOT ONE... gulp!
Thank goodness Noni and Popi are kind enough to come stay this weekend so Mike and I can go take care of it all, as well as have a night away... yup, a whole 24 hours without kiddo's! Can't wait!!!
Let's just hope everyone is better by then so that it can actually happen. We still have 2 sick little ones. Last night as I am giving Jett some medicine, with his face literally 2 inches from mine, he decides to hurl all over the place, or shall I say all over me... 3 times!!! Nice huh? sigh
















13 comments:

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

I love the pic of Mikah feeding Jett a cookie... sweet. And I'm thinking that in the pic of just the girls (just over the gingerbread house) Presley is wondering where her cookie is!

Mara said...

The pictures sure do put a person in the holiday mood ~Smile

Anonymous said...

Love all that you guys have done! I love, love, love, that snowman door! Too cute. I hate to hear that the kids are still sick!
Amy

Emily said...

I just LOVE Christmas time. I'm sorry that we'll be out of town this weekend or we'd help out with the kiddos while you do some shopping... and, I hate to read that the kiddos are still under the weather. Madeline finally had a good night's sleep last night (mostly free of her cough...we'll see how long that lasts)! Love ya:)

My name is Sarah said...

very cute. I love Presley and her brother. so cute.

Sue said...

Your tree is beautiful...hope you have a great day (away) shopping and every one gets well fast.

Joella said...

the pictures are priceless !!!!!!!!!!!! I love them, put a smile on my face and warmed my heart. I miss you all. Get better, see u friday.

Heather said...

24 hours ..... are you kidding me?Lucky girl you are my friend.Yes,I am jealous.Great pictures.Hopefully we will connect soon.

Aunt Kim said...

Ho, ho, ho.....

Aunt Kim (aka SANTA CLAUSE)

Jeanette said...

great pictures. I love the one of Presley smiling with her hands clasped.

heidi marie said...

your kids are so freakin cute and they look like they get along so well. you can tell there is a lot of love in your home. i love all the decorations. are the last pics at the gaylord? we are thinking about going-is it worth it? oh and i sent you an email the other day...let me know if you get it!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love all of the pictures and the decorating! I love the candles/ornaments centerpiece! Looks very fancy! ;)

And the gingerbread house was very cute... just remember that Gabi did more eating of ours than decorating! Next year I think I will try real gingerbread. We used graham crackers this year.

tony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive