Sunday, December 14, 2008

2008 Giles Family Christmas card...


8 comments:

Sue said...

LOVE your Christmas card. Your babies are all B E A U T I F U L!!!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card! I love the red tule!

Mara said...

I LOVE the card ! the kids look terrific !

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE the card! We need to get ours out!! Just another thing to add to the list! :) And yes, I agree, let's set them up...they would be so cute together! :):) When you get a moment, email me your address so I can mail off a Christmas CArd to you guy! Hope you are all doing well! We send our love!

Rachael and Chris said...

Love the card...so perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious little Christmas Angels!!!
Love it....So CUTE!

email me your address so we can send yours to you!

Elizabeth said...

Great job on the card Kele! Your children are amazing!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That is the most beautiful Christmas card!

Blog Archive