Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A wonderful Christmas...

Whew! What a week!
We had a wonderful Christmas at home. Mikah came out of her room Christmas morning exclaiming that 'Santa ate the cookies! Santa ate the cookies!' That was followed by gift opening and sounds of delight as each present was discovered. Mikah couldn't open the presents fast enough, while Jett would get stuck on one gift and have to be prodded to even open another! It was a fun morning and I was so pleased to be at our home for it all.
Later that afternoon we set out to Mike's parents for a couple of days, and from there, we went to my parents for a couple of days and on our way home, we stopped by Mike's aunt's house for a final Christmas gathering with his extended family. It was a busy week but we had such a wonderful time seeing family and watching our children have fun with their cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles!
As I was downloading these pictures I realized I had only a few from Christmas morning. Mike was video taping it all and I was directing the chaos, so neither of us thought of taking pictures...I am totally bummed!!
I hope all of you guys had a great Christmas!! (You can click pictures to enlarge)

Christmas morning...


Nana and PawPaw's...

Nonni and Popi's...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Looks as if a Wonderful time was had by all! Cute post!

Blog Archive