Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When is Santa comin'?

We have been talking about Christmas a lot with Mikah and she keeps asking 'Is Christmas now Mommy?', not really grasping what '2 weeks' or 'next week' means. So the other day we made a calendar to keep up with the days... I realize their are really cool, fancy calendars to purchase but this provided a fun activity for her and I.
Every morning she loves gluing the object for the day on the date and then counting how many days are left till Santa (sorry Kim, she now knows YOUR not Santa) comes!!!

6 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

I don't know what other "really cool, fancy calendars" you're talking about...that's one of the coolest ones I've seen!!! Love it.

Aunt Kim said...

what???? Aunt Kim is not Santa???? How could you burst a sweet girl's bubble like that? And by "sweet girl" I mean me!

I will always be Aunt Kim though and I will still always show up with gifts!

Aunt Kim

heidi marie said...

home-made is always better than store boughten. i love the calendar and can't wait to make one with henry.

Heather said...

Okay... your Christmas Santa on the sidebar is scaring me.I must have more than 4 days left ..... I just have to!!!

All 4 My Gals said...

What great memories for her. And tell Kim, she is welcome to come be my girls' Santa. :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing The Giles Family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Blog Archive