I was in the kitchen when I heard Pres' start crying, when I walk into the den, I see Mikah next to Pres with a white face! I tried to get out of her what happened, but due to self preservation tactics on her part, all I was able to get was some incoherent bits and pieces... 'I don't want time out'... 'I was just doing gymnastics'... I didn't mean to hurt her'... 'I don't want to be in trouble'... you get the picture!
Apparently, Mikah did a flip off the couch and landed on Pres!
When Pres woke from her nap later that afternoon, this black eye had appeared! Mikah was as horrified as I!
True to Presley form, she keeps smiling like she won in the first round!
click image to enlarge



6 comments:
Still adorable. I guess with other kids around there's bound to be accidents. We've had some tangles with Jax before.
I'll try not to call Child Protective Services ... I might just have to though and tell them we will be more then willing to take the butterfly and supervise her properly!Seriously though,I am totally surprise Zoey hasn't sported her own war wounds due to two very active boys running around.Love to you all ... Kiss that little ones eye for me,won't you?
She's a tough gal! In no way will any type of gymnastics, dancing, rock n rolling, or circus performing will bring lil Miss 'P' down! :) She is so beautiful, black eye and all!
I'm betting Presley was over the accident much faster than you and Mikah. Poor girls - all 3 of you!
I think Presley thinks she looks cool! Tough girl. Give her some serious kisses from ME!
She is still beautiful with her black eye....... Love those smiles in the pics,doesn't seem to bother her much. It probably won't be her last, just wait til she gets bigger and can play with her sis and bro. Love them kiddos so much!!!!
Post a Comment