Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sorry Ladies...

my Daddy's TAKEN!

How cute is that saying?!
I bought a screen printing machine recently and I LOVE IT! I am working out some kinks, ('kinks' being my own trial and error type stuff) but I think it is going to be so much fun to make things like this tank I made for Mikah (click on image to get a closer look).
The machine, and all that it entails, was a bit expensive to just make things for myself and the kids, so I do plan on making a few things to sell at local craft shows, as well as on my 'Blog Shop', (when I have pictures and product on it I will put the button on my side bar).
I have some really cute Down syndrome awareness slogan's as well, I can't wait to show you guys when I have done more!
BTW, isn't my model just gorgeous? I want to cry when I see how grown up she looks in these pictures.
Click on image to enlarge

8 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

That is sooo cute! I can't wait to see your DS stuff though!!!

Cheri said...

Love it! :)....now I just need a little girl to buy one for!! :)

Lacey said...

How cool is that? How much do those machines run?

My name is Sarah said...

I love it and soooo cute.

Other Such Shelby said...

Mmmmmm...I'm looking forward to some shopping!!

Mara said...

too cute ! I think we need one of those : )

Stephanie said...

You are soooo talented! Can I make a request for some onsies, they are so hard to find with cute sayings. I think I'm turning into a grafic tee freak!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun...I am jealous..>I want one too! Thank tank is so cute and you are so right, your little model is beautiful! Can't wait to hug those kiddos ofyours...one of these days!!!

Blog Archive