Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall is here...

We are having some great fall weather... I love it! We took the kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend, and each of them picked out a pumpkin. Mikah's is called a 'Cinderella pumpkin' (how appropriate!), Jett's is called a 'Swan gourd', but of course, he picked it under the pretense that it resembled a dinosaur!! And Mikah picked out Presley's wee little pumpkin, I can't remember the name of it, but it sure is cute, don't cha think?
We took their picture by the Scarecrow, and just as last year, Jett was none to happy about it, and unfortunately it isn't the best picture, exposure wise, but none the less, I love any picture with all three of my Lil' pumkins in it!

Our family of pumkins...

Last year's picture...

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a funky looking pumpkin. I'm with Jett, it looks like a longneck!I love the look on Mikah's face in the last photo. Like "knock it off". They're beautiful kids! Wonder where they get it from?

Rachael and Chris said...

Big fall hugs to you and your 3 pumpkins!!! The pic from last year is hilarious, BTW.

Anonymous said...

You have such cute lil punkins!! :) Glad you are enjoying your fall. Apart from all the illness here already, our fall has been great, so beautiful here with the leaves changing...snow is around the corner though, so we are trying to enjoy it while we can! Love and miss you!!

sheree said...

VERY cool pumpkins!

Georgia Girl said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year! The colors, crisp air, the smells and the smiles...just a special time.

The kids seem to be having fun at the pumpkin patch...cute patch you have.

Blog Archive