Have you ever bit off more than you can chew?!? Well it seems that I have done exactly that! Since leaving town for a week to visit my family and friends I haven't stopped!
I had a craft show to prepare for last weekend, which has put me behind with the other things that need to be prepared for... Jett's birthday party this coming up weekend, and an out of town visit to my parents to trick or treat on Halloween eve, then back home to have our own Halloween, which includes Mikah and I baking a pumpkin pie to eat after trick or treating on Halloween, as well as a baby shower to throw the weekend after that. And, all in the midst of Mike's football season, which has been a great one... very ecstatic to report that they are 6 and 2!
Thursday we will be picking Aunt Kristy and cousin Devlin up at the airport, and then attend the wonderful Fall Festival at our church on Friday evening, and then we will head to Mike's homecoming game, where I won't get to watch one play of the game because I will be busy chasing Jett up and down the bleachers! Yup, I'm the one in the stands yelling "GO, FIGHT, WIN, Who won?"
So, if I have seemed MIA and not been by some of my favorite sites and visited my favorite of friends in the blogging world, that is why. My apologies, and know that I am missing all of you and am going to take some time to catch up as soon as I finish this whine fest of a post I am writing!
Blog Archive
-
►
2016
(13)
- ► August 2016 (1)
- ► March 2016 (2)
- ► February 2016 (5)
- ► January 2016 (5)
-
►
2015
(32)
- ► December 2015 (5)
- ► November 2015 (3)
- ► October 2015 (2)
- ► August 2015 (2)
- ► April 2015 (4)
- ► March 2015 (3)
- ► February 2015 (2)
- ► January 2015 (5)
-
►
2014
(59)
- ► December 2014 (3)
- ► November 2014 (3)
- ► October 2014 (6)
- ► September 2014 (4)
- ► August 2014 (4)
- ► April 2014 (3)
- ► March 2014 (6)
- ► February 2014 (6)
-
►
2013
(6)
- ► December 2013 (1)
- ► November 2013 (2)
- ► October 2013 (2)
- ► September 2013 (1)
-
►
2012
(8)
- ► December 2012 (1)
- ► November 2012 (1)
- ► October 2012 (1)
- ► March 2012 (1)
- ► February 2012 (1)
- ► January 2012 (2)
-
►
2011
(15)
- ► April 2011 (3)
- ► March 2011 (1)
- ► January 2011 (1)
-
►
2010
(44)
- ► November 2010 (4)
- ► October 2010 (1)
- ► September 2010 (2)
- ► August 2010 (2)
- ► April 2010 (2)
- ► March 2010 (4)
- ► February 2010 (7)
- ► January 2010 (8)
-
▼
2009
(128)
- ► December 2009 (10)
- ► November 2009 (20)
- ▼ October 2009 (8)
- ► September 2009 (8)
- ► August 2009 (10)
- ► April 2009 (6)
- ► March 2009 (10)
- ► February 2009 (9)
- ► January 2009 (10)
-
►
2008
(101)
- ► December 2008 (9)
- ► November 2008 (10)
- ► October 2008 (17)
- ► September 2008 (8)
- ► August 2008 (20)
- ► February 2008 (3)
7 comments:
you know they sell perfectly good pumpkin pies.....
HA! HA! That is why God made YOU the cool Aunt in New York who spoils them rotten, and ME the mommy!!
OK, nothing beats a homemade pie! Just ask Emmie!
Anyway, good to "see" you again. I was beginning to wonder. Sounds like a whirlwind, but fun!
Emilia's party is this weekend too, When is Jetts b-day, Em is the 22nd!
Have fun, fun, fun!!!!
BTW.. Go MIKE! 6 and 2!YEAH!!
You are forgiven!!! I have been just as guilty as you at being kind of blog absent lately. Don't know that I have been quite as busy as you but I just feel busy and have had to make myself stay away from the computer!! Miss you though!!
have fun with all of your upcoming festivities!!
Whew what a busy woman you are. Have fun.
Oh yes, totally get it.....my life theme is "bit off more than I can chew" LOL.
Not sure what possessed me but I decided to host a halloween party after school on the 30th for Lukes' class, his buddies in adventure guides, and neighborhood friends and....gulp, most everyone has RSVPed.... oh yes....bit off way more than I could chew with 60 plus people out in my front yard. LOL...so I have been MIA too frantically trying to figure out to host all these kiddos. LOL
Post a Comment