Saturday, July 11, 2009

I think I can...

Presley reminds me of The Little Engine that could, in this video, 'I think I can, I think I can...'

8 comments:

Heather said...

I think I am in love!!Look at that child.She is so darn cute and so very determined ... but we already knew that,look how far she has come!Proud of you Miss Presley.Oh so very proud.Love from California.

Aunt Kim said...

Yea Presley!! She seems so proud of herself and so am I!!

My name is Sarah said...

Yea for Presley!!!!

Stephanie said...

She knocks me out!!! I love her "talkin' about it", sounds more like she was telling you Something!!!, and that little leg shake... how stinkin' cute was that! Give her some kisses from RI.

Anonymous said...

She did it!! What a sweetheart! I love the piggies! Can't wait to meet Miss 'P' and the rest of you!

Rachael and Chris said...

Love the excited leg kick near the end--too cute! Also love that she's practically in the splits by the end: "Hey, Mom, it took me a second to get the cloth, but just look at how FLEXIBLE I am!!" :)

heidi marie said...

OMG!!! WTG PRESLEY!! I AM IMPRESSED. WATCH OUT MOM, THAT'S HOW IT STARTS...SHE WILL BE MOVING ALONG PRETTY DARN WELL BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Mary said...

She is just too stinkin' cute!

Blog Archive