My nephew, Case (Mike's sister's son) is about the coolest 7 year old I know, I am crazy about him, and to say that Mikah is as well, is the understatement of the year!! She ADORES her Case!! I have wanted to get Case a chocolate fountain for a while now, as he has said more than once how cool the thinks they are. He and Nana came to stay a couple of days with us, so I thought I would test the idea out before getting him one for his birthday. We tried it with strawberries, bananas, pretzels, cookies, pineapple and marshmallows,
can you say SUGAR HIGH?!!It was a ton of fun AND messy, but don't the two go hand in hand?!?!



Its so sad when you loose your banana in a fountain of chocolate!!
Did I mention it was messy? 

7 comments:
1. You are a far braver woman than I.
2. I am seriously thinking I need to go by myself a new chocolate fountain just cuz.
3. That "lost banana" picture is priceless!
Ohhh that is messy. so fun though.
You are one brave momma. I wouldn't even try it :)
I haven't had chocolate in sooo long(dieting),I'm seriously drooling right now. I could just stick my face right in, don't need to dip! Love the dropped banana pic. Presley looks so cute in ponies.
Messy equals no fun for this mom! But that chocolate sure looks yummy. Boy are your kids lucky to have you for a mom so they can have fun and eat all that yummy chocolate!
That does it!!! I am for sure making my way to your house when I am in TX!!! Mmmmmm Mmmmm Good!!!
how bad of an aunt am i that i laughed out loud (for several minutes) at the picture of Jett and his dropped banana??? priceless!
and you are right, Case is one cool kid.
Post a Comment